Author Topic: Joe Biden Snaps at Reporter Asking About Recession Fears: ‘Don’t Make Things Up!’  (Read 489 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Snaps at Reporter Asking About Recession Fears: ‘Don’t Make Things Up!’

Charlie Spiering 20 Jun 2022

President Joe Biden snapped at a reporter Monday after she asked about fears of an economic recession.

The president spoke to reporters on the beach on Monday morning as he spent time with his family for the Juneteenth holiday.

One reporter asked about a growing number of economists voicing concerns that a recession was more likely than ever.

“Not the majority of them aren’t saying that, c’mon, don’t make things up, ok?” He snapped. “Now you sound like a Republican politician.”

“I’m joking, that was a joke,” he added.

Biden stressed that a recession was not inevitable, echoing his administration’s talking points on the issue.

“All kidding aside, I don’t think it is, I was talking to Larry Summers this morning,” he said. “There’s nothing inevitable about a recession.”

Economists at Nomura Holdings Inc predicted the economy would fall into a mild recession by the end of the year, as the Federal Reserve is raising interest rates to combat record-high inflation.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/20/joe-biden-snaps-at-reporter-asking-about-recession-fears-dont-make-things-up/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Dear Bidet: unfortunately, because of your policies, and your continued refusal to see what those policies are doing to this country, a recession is, indeed, inevitable.

Online mountaineer

All kidding aside. No joke, man.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Dear Bidet: unfortunately, because of your policies, and your continued refusal to see what those policies are doing to this country, a recession is, indeed, inevitable.

Joe Biden doesn't have any policies, he doesn't even know where he is most of the time. He's just the shill for those BEHIND the curtain.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

“All kidding aside, I don’t think it is, I was talking to Larry Summers this morning,” he said.

And there's your mistake.  This is the same Summers that predicted 40% inflation after Reagan cut taxes.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
When the fall comes, Joe will  have a hearty laugh at the village idiots that stood idly by while Joe tore the nation to pieces, while lying denying.  Some times the passive are just as damnable as the active.  Esp this time.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 03:30:15 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

Lawyerforlaws
@lawyer4laws
Passive Aggressive?
Joe Biden spent extra vacay day at the beach on Monday where he once again snapped at reporter asking about Recession-  Says this is a great time to buy an EV
His daughter Ashley managing Joe~ pulled him away from press saying-  "We need to keep walking" ..
7:00 AM · Jun 21, 2022·

Offline Killer Clouds

Lawyerforlaws
@lawyer4laws
Passive Aggressive?
Joe Biden spent extra vacay day at the beach on Monday where he once again snapped at reporter asking about Recession-  Says this is a great time to buy an EV
His daughter Ashley managing Joe~ pulled him away from press saying-  "We need to keep walking" ..
7:00 AM · Jun 21, 2022·
There is never a good time to buy an EV. The price of an EV is close to the same price I paid for my house. #FJB

Online mountaineer

Isn't it nice Ashley doesn't hold a grudge against dear old demented dad for sexually abusing her?  :whistle:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Isn't it nice Ashley doesn't hold a grudge against dear old demented dad for sexually abusing her?  :whistle:

Or the FBI, the police and the press.