Author Topic: Elephant In The Zoom: Meltdowns Inside Progressive Organizations Are CRIPPLING The Left: Ryan Grim  (Read 401 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Hill by Ryan Grim 6/17/2022

Elephant In The Zoom: Meltdowns Inside Progressive Organizations Are CRIPPLING The Left: Ryan Grim

Ryan Grim breaks down the widespread disfunction at progressive organizations across the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DAWyM0Vm04

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I'd say some of the groups like Muslims which have no respect for gays (actually hate them and will execute them if they could) is another confrontation waiting in the wings as well.

Minorities by and large do not like the trans issues nor the disrespect shown religious groups or activities.

Dems are losing bigtime with blacks and Hispanics.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

Cancel-Culture Warriors of different flavors are turning inward against each other? Who could (not) have foreseen that?!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Absent a common enemy, they turn on each other. Just like Islamic sects.
 :pondering:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Absent a common enemy, they turn on each other. Just like Islamic sects.
 :pondering:
Boy is that true. Back when I used to care, 30 something, there were 72 different sects of Islam in the greater Middle East area. And they were all killing each other. Once America pulled out, they literally did not know what to do except to kill anyone everyone, they did not care.

Yes, Islamic sects seem to live to kill. And they are non too picky about who it is to deserve Death by Allah including themselves...Allah hu Akbar!!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.