Author Topic: Doocy presses floundering Karine Jean-Pierre to admit WH was wrong on inflation in painful exchange  (Read 145 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Doocy presses floundering Karine Jean-Pierre to admit WH was wrong on inflation in painful exchange
June 3, 2022 | Frank Webster

Demonstrating once again that he is the only reporter in the James S. Brady Press Briefing Room, Fox News’ Peter Doocy squared off with White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Wednesday and asked, “When are you guys going to admit that you were wrong about inflation?”

Last week, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen admitted as much to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer and said she was “wrong” when she assessed the situation in March.

“Is there a risk of inflation? I think there’s a small risk, and I think it’s manageable. I don’t anticipate that inflation is going to be a problem, but it is something that we’re watching very carefully,” Yellen said at the time.

So, as much as the left-wing would like to defend the new, woefully-inept press secretary and the myriad failures of the Biden regime, Doocy’s question was not only fair but rather important to every single American outside the protective bubble of the D.C. swamp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOLipZnQh30&ab_channel=ForbesBreakingNews

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/06/03/doocy-presses-floundering-karine-jean-pierre-to-admit-wh-was-wrong-on-inflation-in-painful-exchange-1245825/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Painful to watch.

This woman is just a reader.  She is not an effective presenter nor debater, nor does it seem she has much intelligence to field questions impromptu.

She will not last long as someone with competence, not just skin color or gender groping, is required in this position.

One can say what they want about Psaki, but she lied much more effectively than this person.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 09:37:19 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington