Author Topic: Joe Biden Insists ‘Laser Focus’ on Reducing Inflation While Shifting Blame to Federal Reserve  (Read 332 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Insists ‘Laser Focus’ on Reducing Inflation While Shifting Blame to Federal Reserve

Charlie Spiering 31 May 2022

President Joe Biden met with Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell on Tuesday in an attempt to reassure Americans about rising inflation.

The president spoke briefly to reporters at the top of the White House meeting in the Oval Office, reassuring them he was focused on high prices.

“Chair Powell and other leaders of the Fed have noted at this moment they have a laser focus on addressing inflation, just like I am,” he said.

But prices for everyday items, especially food and groceries, remain stubbornly high despite Biden’s repeated assertion that inflation remains his “top economic priority.”

“My plan is to address inflation, and it starts with a simple proposition; respect the Fed. Respect the Fed’s independence,” Biden said.

The White House published an op-ed on inflation with the president’s byline on it in the Wall Street Journal, repeating many of his old talking points on inflation before his meeting with Powell.

“The Federal Reserve has a primary responsibility to control inflation,” he wrote.

Biden has also blamed inflation on the coronavirus pandemic and Russia’s President Vladimir Putin but stubbornly refuses to acknowledge his enormous domestic spending priorities.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/31/joe-biden-insists-laser-focus-on-reducing-inflation-while-shifting-blame-to-federal-reserve/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The only "laser focus" they're interested in is... in our eyes to blind us from seeing that they're doing nothing...

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The problem is dancing around the root cause, never gets us to what the real problem is?
Who really is Joe Biden, they covered it up like they did Obama and bill clinton, until after they got in office.

1.psychopath
a person with a psychopathic personality, which manifests as amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience, etc.

2.sociopath
a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

3.pathological

of or relating to pathology.
caused by or involving disease; morbid.
caused by or evidencing a mentally disturbed condition: a pathological hoarder.
dealing with diseases: a pathological casebook.

4.Narcissist
a person who is overly self-involved, and often vain and selfish.
Psychiatry. a person who has narcissistic personality disorder.
Psychoanalysis. a person who experiences or exhibits narcissism, deriving erotic gratification from admiration of their own physical or mental attributes.

5.egomaniac
someone who displays egomania, a tendency to refer to oneself excessively and boastfully:
Academic research appears to be a rat race of high-strung egomaniacs fighting over grant money, recognition, and their scientific legacies.
someone who displays excessive selfishness and self-centeredness:
Many have claimed that social media will turn us all into narcissists, egomaniacs, and internet addicts.

6.schizophrenia
"a hysterical at the edge of schizophrenia"
Psychiatry.Also called dementia praecox. a severe mental disorder characterized by some, but not necessarily all, of the following features: emotional blunting, intellectual deterioration, social isolation, disorganized speech and behavior, delusions, and hallucinations.
a state characterized by the coexistence of contradictory or incompatible elements.

Just as important is what kind of people want to worship such as a God to rule over us???  They despise people that are whole, and want to worship mentally depraved amoral cripples that become successful.
Satan's kingdom on the rise!
 :smokin:

I probably should have included pathological liar, but then that would include the entire party, and they proudly so.  WHICH OF THESE CHARACTERISTICS DESCRIBE JOE BIDEN BEST,Any or all or in between.  .  (His lewinskys might want to post their devotions elsewhere.)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2022, 02:48:43 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

He's laser focused on what's for dessert.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Never in our 200+ years of existence has this nation been led by someone with an atrophied brain.  The negative outcomes for this nation are so severe that I have never considered such in my 68 years of life.  Starting with total nuclear destruction of the planet.  I do not believe we have been closer to that happening than the last year with Biden as POTUS.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
But, but, but, the lies from the liars has been so sweet!
 :smokin:
Laser is a common democrat term that means we are lieing and deceiving the clueless herd, that loves to be endlessly lied to, so thats what we are doing and why.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 03:44:12 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions