Author Topic: Stephen Miller Rails At Biden, Says What’s At Stake in Midterms  (Read 92 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stephen Miller Rails At Biden, Says What’s At Stake in Midterms
 Jon Dougherty May 29, 2022

Former top presidential adviser Stephen Miller ripped President Joe Biden over his performance in office thus far while going on to note that he believes the future viability of the country is literally at stake in the 2022 midterms.

In an interview with Fox News, Miller, who advised then-President Donald Trump on a range of issues including immigration and border security, said that Biden did not have the “presence of mind” to control his own government in the first place, Miller reflected on the “disastrous” half-term Biden has had thus far.

“It’s been the most disastrous first half of a presidency that I think has occurred in American history. And so there needs to be a thunderous repudiation, a historic repudiation in November,” Miller said on Friday.

“And I believe that if there is a very large conservative House majority backed up by a Senate majority, we’ll be able to shut down and unwind some of these policies and prevent truly irreparable and irreversible damage from happening,” he continued.

“That’s the best we can hope for. If that doesn’t happen, I fear the damage will be permanent and irrevocable,” Miller told Fox News.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/stake-63268/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Stephen Miller Rails At Biden, Says What’s At Stake in Midterms
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2022, 03:07:48 pm »
FTA:

“And I believe that if there is a very large conservative House majority backed up by a Senate majority, we’ll be able to shut down and unwind some of these policies and prevent truly irreparable and irreversible damage from happening,” he continued.

“That’s the best we can hope for. If that doesn’t happen, I fear the damage will be permanent and irrevocable,” Miller told Fox News.

He's right.  If we install either of the two Micks into the Speaker and Senate Majority Leader positions, it won't matter if we severely beat the Rats in November.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: