Author Topic: Mitch McConnell’s Media Tour To Brag About Defeating GOP Opponents Of Biden’s Foreign Policy Was Rem  (Read 178 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mitch McConnell’s Media Tour To Brag About Defeating GOP Opponents Of Biden’s Foreign Policy Was Remarkably Ill-Advised
By: Mollie Hemingway
May 27, 2022

Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky went on a big media tour to praise President Biden’s foreign policy, to take credit for a massive additional spending package for Ukraine, and to virulently attack the 11 Republican senators and 57 Republican members of Congress who voted against it.

“McConnell Casts Ukraine Vote as Victory Over Republican Party’s Isolationist Wing,” touted the Wall Street Journal, using a derogatory and inaccurate term to describe the growing coalition that opposes Biden’s non-strategic foreign policy that appears untethered to any long-term national security interest.

McConnell wants to be associated with the Democrats’ bill, and he should be remembered as having helped its passage. In fact, he worked with Democrats to expand the bill from President Biden’s initial request of $33 billion and to smooth legislative hurdles for easy passage. The passage of the bill brings the total U.S. funding for Ukraine’s defensive war against Russia to more than $50 billion.

McConnell’s victory tour was lapped up by a D.C. media establishment that shares his goal of returning the Republican Party to its Bush-era foreign policy, and to disparage any voices supportive of former President Donald Trump, who had expressed concern about the costs and national security risks of escalating the war in Russia.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/05/27/mitch-mcconnells-media-tour-to-brag-about-defeating-gop-opponents-of-bidens-foreign-policy-was-remarkably-ill-advised/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He also boasts of how he crushed the conservative wing, and the TEA Party specifically.  He really loves his Mittens, Collins and Murky.  His RNSC has already dumped tons of money into Murkey's campaign ahead of the Primary.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Both Biden and McConnell have conflicts of interest with Chi-coms.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online andy58-in-nh

Both Biden and McConnell have conflicts of interest with Chi-coms.

As does Mitt, and quite a few others.                                     

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Romney is a soul-less automaton.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.