Author Topic: WOW! Joe Biden Admits Its ALL On Purpose: “When It Comes to Gas Prices, We’re Going Through INCREDIB  (Read 595 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WOW! Joe Biden Admits Its ALL On Purpose: “When It Comes to Gas Prices, We’re Going Through INCREDIBLE TRANSITION – God Willing, We’ll Be Less Reliant on Fossil Fuels” (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published May 23, 2022 at 8:15am

Oops! Old Joe said the quiet part out loud.

Speaking to reporters in Japan on Monday, Joe Biden admitted that the current record gas crisis in America is ALL ON PURPOSE.

On Monday the US saw its 12th straight day of record all-time high gas prices.

We also learned this weekend that the Biden regime was not issuing ANY new drilling permits during this current crisis. They said it was a math error when they were confronted.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1528712761554903040

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/wow-joe-biden-admits-purpose-comes-gas-prices-going-incredible-transition-god-willing-less-reliant-fossil-fuels-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, there it is. This president and his minions have inflicted not only high energy prices on Americans, INTENTIONALLY, but in their typical stupidity, have increased the cost of everything else that is transported by, warehoused under conditions maintained by, or manufactured using in any part fossil fuels

Their ignorance of just how vast the scope of the sweep of their insane policies has led to the unintended consequences we have yet to face as a result of reduced fertilizer availability and problems that literally affect every sector of the marketplace.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rustynail

If we buy an electric car everything will be alright again?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Oh, there will be a transition this November.  Not even Bill Clinton could distract and deflect from starving babies.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online DB

Well, there it is. This president and his minions have inflicted not only high energy prices on Americans, INTENTIONALLY, but in their typical stupidity, have increased the cost of everything else that is transported by, warehoused under conditions maintained by, or manufactured using in any part fossil fuels

Their ignorance of just how vast the scope of the sweep of their insane policies has led to the unintended consequences we have yet to face as a result of reduced fertilizer availability and problems that literally affect every sector of the marketplace.

All with any alternative and costly infrastructure decades away... The stupid is amazing... At least voters will see a clear choice for the future and a glimpse at the costs if they continue down that road.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
All with any alternative and costly infrastructure decades away... The stupid is amazing... At least voters will see a clear choice for the future and a glimpse at the costs if they continue down that road.
Unless they get bamboozled again by the talk of "Putin's fault" and are not reminded where the real problems come from.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

Unless they get bamboozled again by the talk of "Putin's fault" and are not reminded where the real problems come from.

"Putin's fault" won't be operable over the years to come.

Offline berdie

Some where  in the back of my mind, I seem to remember a statement by Barry during his first campaign that sounded like this.

Something about energy/gas prices, will of course, have to exponentially increase to achieve our goals. :pondering:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden praises high gas prices as part of ‘incredible transition’
By Callie Patteson   
May 23, 2022 4:10pm

Out of touch as ever, President Biden celebrated record-high gas prices Monday, gushing that the pump pain was part of “an incredible transition” of the US economy away from fossil fuels.

“[When] it comes to the gas prices, we’re going through an incredible transition that is taking place that, God willing, when it’s over, we’ll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels when this is over,” Biden said during a press conference in Japan following his meeting with Prime Minister Fumio Kishida.

The president then insisted that his administration’s actions, rather than increasing the price of gas, had actually been able to “keep it from getting worse — and it’s bad.”

Only then did Biden pay lip service to millions of Americans who have found themselves spending thousands of extra dollars to fuel up their vehicles.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/05/23/biden-praises-gas-prices-as-part-of-incredible-transition/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rebewranger

BREAKING: Biden Admin Makes Shock Admission

(BLP) – The White House under President Joe Biden’s leadership has never been good at consistent messaging and keeping its stories straight.

In this latest development, Biden’s top official at the Department of Health and Human Services claimed that his department alongside the Food and Drug Administration knew about the shortage of baby formula “last year.”

This completely contradicts Biden from May 13th when he said his administration would have been better prepared for this nationwide crisis if they were “mind-readers.”

https://freedomnewsusa.com/breaking-biden-admin-makes-shock-admission/

Offline Killer Clouds

These delusional idiots like Traitor Joe and his administration need to be executed. The US citizens are feeling the  pain as the overlords laugh.

Online Hoodat

Admitted it?  Hell, he campaigned on it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It may be the only campaign promise that POTUS Biden has kept.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Some where  in the back of my mind, I seem to remember a statement by Barry during his first campaign that sounded like this.

Something about energy/gas prices, will of course, have to exponentially increase to achieve our goals. :pondering:

Yup.  I remember, too @berdie

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
There is no mystery here, the globalist own the democrat party, Soros told us so.  The globalist want the system set up so onlythe ultra-rich can live with rights and freedoms because they have the money to get throw the mess they have designed to put us through hell on earth, premature death.

Something about energy/gas prices, will of course, have to exponentially increase to achieve our goals.

Seems like the warnings of this all ending in favoring our enemies, and to our detriment is looking more and more truer.

Seems like the predictions, in your face, of things will continually get worst for us, and better for our enemies, ending in war, look more likely to be accurate than ever.  So many lies, so many liars, so much denials of truth being told.  Are the liars and lies enough, or more of the same?  Is this, as we were told/promised, anything of this is better than Trump?  Well, IS IT?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
?????

This was admitted in the 2020 dimocratic plank in the summer of 2020.  Biden even admitted this in the debates.

Why all the shock now?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Joe Biden: “We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

http://youtu.be/O_2e8WH_1yU
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This is not to figure out who is lying.

This is to confirm they are all lying.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Speaking of transition

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/05/speaking-of-transition.php

In the course of his joint Tokyo press conference with the Japanese prime minister yesterday — the White House has posted the transcript here — a reporter asked President Biden about the economy:

During your trip here to Asia, you’ve promoted the investments by Samsung and Hyundai. But back home in the United States, Americans are dealing with record-high inflation. The Fed has raised interest rates to try to address those issues. And there are also just enormously high gas prices.

Given the cross-currents of the economy right now — the war in Ukraine, the China lockdowns that we’ve seen — should Americans be prepared for a recession? In your view, is a recession in the United States inevitable?

The question built in the blame-shifting escape hatches that Biden himself has come to rely on. In the course of his response, he implied that the explosion in energy prices that he has helped engineer since January 20, 2021 was by design. That is the point of the RNC video clip in the tweet at the bottom.

Biden’s response is worth a look. See if you can follow his winding train of thought. Here is Biden’s response in its entirety:

Look, you’re talking about the significant progress we’ve made in making sure we don’t have supply chain backups — about the 8,000 jobs that Hyundai is going to be bringing to Georgia; 3,000 jobs to Texas from Samsung, $17 billion investment; Toyota, 1,700 jobs in North Carolina on battery technology; the situation where we — at — we’ve created over 8 million new jobs, where unemployment is down to 3.6 percent, and so on and so forth — as if they’re a problem. Imagine where we’d be with Putin’s tax and the war in Ukraine had we not made that enormous progress.

More at link.