Author Topic: National School Board Association Draft Letter Asked Biden for Military to Get Involved Against Pare  (Read 150 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Association Draft Letter Asked Biden for Military to Get Involved Against Parents
By Brandon Morse | May 23, 2022 10:00 AM ET

If you’re wondering if parents are having an effect on the nation’s public schools, here’s your answer. It would appear that radical leftist school board members around the nation are being consistently taken to task by parents, either being voted out and taken over or being brought to court for their ludicrous attempts at silencing parents.

As a result, they began drafting letters, one of which asked that parents not only be investigated by the federal government but that the military get involved as well.

According to Fox News, the National School Board Association (NSBA) demanded in its early draft that the White House deploy the Army National Guard and the military police and have them show up at school board meetings:

In contrast to the final version, the draft of the NSBA letter said, “We ask that the Army National Guard and its Military Police be deployed to certain school districts and related events where students and school personnel have been subjected to acts and threats of violence.”

The NSBA had originally sent a letter to President Biden in September 2021 that asked for parents protesting at school board meetings to be federally looked into, saying school officials were facing threats and violence at meetings. Most significantly the NSBA requested in its original letter that parents’ actions should be examined under the Patriot Act as “domestic terrorists.”

Then, on Oct. 4, Attorney General Merrick Garland issued a memorandum instructing the FBI to collaborate with state and local leaders to address “threats against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff.” He went on to say that this collaboration “will open dedicated lines of communication for threat reporting, assessment, and response.”

more
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2022/05/23/national-school-board-association-draft-letter-asked-biden-for-military-to-get-involved-against-parents-n568541
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

What they really want is a latter-day version of the Gestapo.

Offline andy58-in-nh

What they really want is a latter-day version of the Gestapo.

Yes, they do. Only this time, with black lesbians.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That would be a violation of the Posse Comitatus Act.

Perhaps if these school people spent a little more time in Civics class instead of trying to impose their perversions on the children they are supposed to protect and teach, the parents would spend less time complaining.

(IMHO, find out who pushed this and make sure they never sit on a school board again).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I'd always thought that martial law would be from necessity caused by the failure and ineptitude of our civilian institutions, not at the request of the town school committee.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.