Author Topic: Joe Biden Flies $40 Billion Ukraine Bill to South Korea to Sign as Russia Claims Strategic Victory i  (Read 150 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Flies $40 Billion Ukraine Bill to South Korea to Sign as Russia Claims Strategic Victory in Mariupol

Charlie Spiering 21 May 2022

President Joe Biden signed a $40 billion bill providing aid to Ukraine on Saturday after it was flown to South Korea, where he is currently traveling.

A government official was tasked specifically with bringing the bill on a commercial flight to South Korea after it passed in Congress.

The Ukraine aid bill provides $20 billion in military assistance, $8 billion in economic support, $5 billion for global food shortages, and $1 billion for refugees from Ukraine.

Biden’s signing of the bill occurred as Russia claimed their biggest victory to date in Ukraine with the capture of the strategic port city of Mariupol.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/21/joe-biden-flies-40-billion-ukraine-bill-south-korea-sign-russia-claims-strategic-victory-mariupol/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

There must be something wrong with my math skills. 20+8+5+1=34. It doesn't equal 40.

Online mountaineer

There must be something wrong with my math skills. 20+8+5+1=34. It doesn't equal 40.
6 for the Big Guy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org