Author Topic: I’m Calling Bullshit  (Read 171 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I’m Calling Bullshit
« on: May 21, 2022, 03:50:29 pm »
I’m Calling Bullshit
Let’s call bullshit on the idea that our societal, slow-motion suicide is preordained. It isn’t. Fight back.
By John Conlin
May 20, 2022

If you come from the more rural parts of this great country, you probably know what calling bullshit is.

When the fish story just gets to be too much or the past high school athletic feats of your fat beer drinking friend go over the top, you call bullshit.

It’s a friendly way to publicly say, “I don’t believe you. So, either step to the plate and prove it or STFU and abandon your tall tale.”

The country, but especially the Left, needs a hearty round of bullshit calling to put an end to some of the insanity which far too many consider settled facts.

This list is far from inclusive so please feel free to add your own candidates for bullshit calling.

I call bullshit that the abstractions of the Left are real, physical things. They take the features of an individual—the only true physical realities of life—and mentally create groups they then imbue with emotions, motivations, and even agency. Bullshit. There are no such thing as blacks, whites, gays, Republicans, Democrats, etc. There are only individuals. Stop talking as though these groups exist and act and behave as though they are a single, living entity. They aren’t.

I call bullshit on the entire trans movement. As a scientific fact there is no such thing as transgendered people. Sure, there are people who feel something very strongly and interpret this—often with a lot of “help” from outside sources—as proof of their being one sex trapped in another, but that doesn’t make it so. At one time, mental health issues were treated, not encouraged. Stop talking about transsexual people and their “rights.” This only leads to stupidity like men competing in women’s sports, menstrual products in high school boy’s bathrooms, and not even being able to determine who is a male or female.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2022/05/20/im-calling-bullshit/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

Re: I’m Calling Bullshit
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2022, 04:20:14 pm »
The left's elite define their power by controlling people. There is no greater power than having their subjects say in unison what is in your face false. What each common person cannot see for themselves but the more enlightened elite say they can. So to be enlightened they must "see" what is not there. It is religion with human gods.

A twist on "The Emperor's New Clothes".

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2022, 02:38:06 pm »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2022, 02:39:13 pm »
The left demand we deny objective reality. That's BS.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2022, 02:40:00 pm »
The left demand we deny objective reality. That's BS.

It's about power, not truth; and to-date, all too many people are willing to say publicly that 2+2=5.