Author Topic: BLM says capitalism is bad, but then gorges on its luxuries  (Read 92 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 20, 2022
BLM says capitalism is bad, but then gorges on its luxuries
By Olivia Murray

In 1848, Marx and Engels birthed the toxic philosophy of communism.  Among other things, they detailed their hatred for capitalism; the necessity to dissolve the family unit, as it perpetuated the bourgeois; and the toxic tenet of "the end justifies the means."  From the manifesto:

The distinguishing feature of Communism is not the abolition of property generally, but the abolition of bourgeois property. But modern bourgeois private property is the final and most complete expression of the system of producing and appropriating products, that is based on class antagonisms, on the exploitation of many by the few. In this sense, the theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property.

Now, it's no secret that the organization known as "Black Lives Matter" is an ideologically Marxist entity.  Co-founder Patrisse Cullors openly said, "The first thing, I think, is that we actually do have an ideological frame.  Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers. ... We are trained Marxists.  We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/05/blm_says_capitalism_is_bad_but_then_gorges_on_its_luxuries.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: BLM says capitalism is bad, but then gorges on its luxuries
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 03:01:32 pm »
Amazing two years ago these sons of bitches were media and societal darlings with their terrorist activities.

Not only are they now pretty much considered main stream terrorist, but are laughing their asses off that they pulled off the biggest organizational grift in memory.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.