Author Topic: George W. Bush Condemns 'Unjustified and Brutal Invasion of Iraq...I Mean of The Ukraine'  (Read 120 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
George W. Bush Condemns 'Unjustified and Brutal Invasion of Iraq...I Mean of The Ukraine'
By Cameron Arcand | May 19, 2022 7:30 AM ET

Former President George W. Bush quickly went viral for accidentally referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine as Iraq, which was invaded by the United States in 2003.

“In contrast, Russian elections are rigged, political opponents are imprisoned or otherwise eliminated from participating in the electoral process,” he said in a speech for the George W. Bush Institute in Dallas, Texas.

“The result is an absence of checks and balances in Russia, and the decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq… I mean of the Ukraine,” he added.

He then appears to say under his breath “Iraq too, anyway,” which was met with chuckles from the audience.

The audience continued to laugh at the error as he said “75,” in a reference to his age.

https://twitter.com/michaeldamianw/status/1527078137582047236

more
https://redstate.com/carcand/2022/05/19/george-w-bush-condemns-unjustified-and-brutal-invasion-of-iraq-i-mean-of-the-ukraine-n566726
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somebodie get Boy Jorge back into rehab.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Somebody put this jack*** back in the box, please!!!!!!!

This POS was a disgrace, along with his sidekick Cheney.  Neither should be seen or heard from again.