Author Topic: The Supreme Court leaker must pay  (Read 168 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Supreme Court leaker must pay
« on: May 18, 2022, 04:45:24 pm »
 May 18, 2022 7:00am EDT
The Supreme Court leaker must pay
The leaker has to face real consequences

By Ilya Shapiro | Fox News

Nearly two weeks after Politico published Justice Samuel Alito’s draft majority opinion in the term’s big abortion case, we still don’t know who the leaker is. That’s unfortunate, to say the least, not because our tabloid curiosity hasn’t been satisfied but because this is the most serious threat to the Supreme Court’s integrity in living memory.

The leaker must be found to avoid setting the precedent that decision drafts can be leaked with impunity to influence case outcomes, which would threaten public confidence in the Court at a time when societal trust is already low. It’s one thing to disagree with a ruling, quite another to facilitate real-time critiques of judicial decision-making. If chambers confidences can’t be kept, the judiciary will cease to function as an independent institution.

And that means that the leaker, whoever it is and whatever the motive, has to face real consequences. Although it’s unclear whether this person could face criminal prosecution—short of the scenario of a computer hack (unlikely given that the leak came with information about the justices’ initial and continuing voting stances)—this offense should be treated as a career-killer. That holds true whether the leaker is a clerk, secretary, chambers aide, or even a justice.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/supreme-court-leaker-must-pay-ilya-shapiro
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: The Supreme Court leaker must pay
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 04:46:16 pm »
You can't tell me they don't know who the leaker is...keeping this info from the media is another story.. 9999hair out0000
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 06:08:08 pm »
You can't tell me they don't know who the leaker is...keeping this info from the media is another story.. 9999hair out0000

They had to know the first day, the pool of suspects is so small.  I'm convinced that, because nobody seems to know who did it, the miscreant has to be a leftist.  They'd have paraded a conservative Clerk down the street, complete with a brass band.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 06:16:49 pm »
They had to know the first day, the pool of suspects is so small.  I'm convinced that, because nobody seems to know who did it, the miscreant has to be a leftist.  They'd have paraded a conservative Clerk down the street, complete with a brass band.

You bet they would!
Support the USO

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2022, 10:12:20 pm »
Yep, the Deep State has circled the wagons protecting their own.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington