Author Topic: Tlaib, Squad introduce resolution recognizing 'catastrophe' of Israel's creation  (Read 259 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 17, 2022 10:41am EDT
Tlaib, Squad introduce resolution recognizing 'catastrophe' of Israel's creation
Resolution comes days after Israeli Independence Day

By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

House members led by Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., introduced a resolution Monday calling for U.S. recognition of the "Nakba," a term meaning "catastrophe" that is typically used by Palestinians to refer to the establishment of the state of Israel.

The resolution was submitted a week and a half after Israeli Independence Day, which coincides with Palestinian commemoration of Nakba Day. It calls for the U.S. to "commemorate the Nakba through official recognition and remembrance," while claiming that this "refers not only to a historical event but to an ongoing process of Israel's expropriation of Palestinian land and its dispossession of the Palestinian people that continues to this day."

"The Palestinian people since the 48 Nakba have been living under oppression and violent racism. Silence + blank checks enables more death and violence," Tlaib tweeted, referencing the year Israel was created and recognized via a U.N. resolution, and U.S. financial support for the Jewish state.

https://twitter.com/RepRashida/status/1526323487543001088

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tlaib-squad-resolution-israel-catastrophe

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

If it was a catastrophe, it was of the palestinians' own making.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 04:46:58 pm by Kamaji »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Could this be classified as an anti-Semetic hate crime?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Killer Clouds

There is no Palestine therefore there are no palestinians.

Offline mountaineer

Psalm 83:1-5 O God, do not keep silence;
        do not hold your peace or be still, O God!
     For behold, your enemies make an uproar;
        those who hate you have raised their heads.
     They lay crafty plans against your people;
        they consult together against your treasured ones.
     They say, “Come, let us wipe them out as a nation;
        let the name of Israel be remembered no more!”

For they conspire with one accord;
        against you they make a covenant ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Palestinian Islamic Scholar Mohammed Afeef Shadid: Our Right of Return Is Not Only to Palestine; We Must Use Palestine as a Starting Point to Conquer the World, Deliver It from Darkness to Light

https://twitter.com/MEMRIReports/status/1526115596403937280

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

I'm surprised the squad didn't take a field trip to the Middle East to take part.
Eli Dror
@edrormba
Palestinians painted Israeli flag on a donkey and set it on fire.

5:00 PM · May 18, 2022
Actually, I understand this particular incident took place a few years ago. Don't want to be misleading.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 02:07:35 pm by mountaineer »

Offline verga

I'm surprised the squad didn't take a field trip to the Middle East to take part.Actually, I understand this particular incident took place a few years ago. Don't want to be misleading.
Sick B@$T@RD$, you don't treat innocent animals that way. Of course this the same region that throws gays off of roofs.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I fully support Israel deporting every last Palestinian.  These people are nothing but trouble.  Animals of the worst kind. 

As long as a group of people continue to embrace the notion of destroying an entire nation of people, I fully support their destruction.  As two USA retired colonels responded when asked what must be done to end the middle east conflict, they were like stereo and responded, 'one side needs to completely vanquish the other'.  So, I say get on with it.  Offer them an exit, and then vanquish them with the next attack upon Israelis.

Once Iran gets nuclear weapons, it will all come to a head.  Iran will launch a weapon in the direction of Israel, hopefully which will be shot down, and I expect Israel will nuke Iran in retaliation, ending Iran once and for all as we know it.  It is destiny.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
jafo wrote:
"I fully support Israel deporting every last Palestinian.  These people are nothing but trouble.  Animals of the worst kind."

Are you kidding?
The Israelis just placed a muslim onto their Supreme Court.
(this is not a joke -- they really did this)

Offline Killer Clouds

I fully support Israel deporting every last Palestinian.  These people are nothing but trouble.  Animals of the worst kind. 

As long as a group of people continue to embrace the notion of destroying an entire nation of people, I fully support their destruction.  As two USA retired colonels responded when asked what must be done to end the middle east conflict, they were like stereo and responded, 'one side needs to completely vanquish the other'.  So, I say get on with it.  Offer them an exit, and then vanquish them with the next attack upon Israelis.

Once Iran gets nuclear weapons, it will all come to a head.  Iran will launch a weapon in the direction of Israel, hopefully which will be shot down, and I expect Israel will nuke Iran in retaliation, ending Iran once and for all as we know it.  It is destiny.
Anyone that says they are palestinians is a liar and a terrorist ans should be treated as such.