Author Topic: To Save the Country, Just ‘Vote Republican’? Not Even Close  (Read 192 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
To Save the Country, Just ‘Vote Republican’? Not Even Close

Elon Musk has already started what should become a trend: the gradual inauguration of a future on whose cutting edge stand the lovers of civility, freedom, and truth.

By Jack Kerwick
May 11, 2022

In 2020, during Donald Trump’s final year in office, supporters of the 45th president and the Republican Party had never been so demoralized.

In 2022, during Joe Biden’s second year in office and at a time when his party holds majorities in Congress, Democratic voters are demoralized—while the spirit of Republican voters is finding new life.

It’s a fascinating phenomenon to behold, for it lends force to the thesis that elections, while not devoid of all significance, are nowhere close to being the ticket to salvation that many politicians and pundits would have us believe.

Until and unless those who reject, not the progressive Left, but the excessive Left wrestle control of the very cultural institutions (especially corporate media) that these ideologues spent the last century or so co-opting, it matters little who Republicans elect at the national level.

Elon Musk, no conservative or right-winger, did more to thwart the machinations of the “woke” Left practically overnight than any and all affiliated with “the conservative movement” have done in decades. Who knows exactly what Musk will do with Twitter once he takes full control of the company? The point is, at the very least, some voices that otherwise would have remained silenced in the national dialogue (such as it is) will be heard.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2022/05/11/to-save-the-country-just-vote-republican-not-even-close/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: To Save the Country, Just ‘Vote Republican’? Not Even Close
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 03:38:20 pm »
... not if they keep giving us nominees like Bush '43, McCain, and Romney ... if I have to choose between two liberals, I'll vote for the Dem to send the message to the RNC Deathstar that supporting flip-flopping weiners is not okay ... unfortunately, the GOP establishment is deaf, blind, and dumb to their grass roots, that's why Trump won in 2016 ... we want someone who will fight for America and for Americans.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 03:46:18 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 06:52:59 pm »
... not if they keep giving us nominees like Bush '43, McCain, and Romney ... if I have to choose between two liberals, I'll vote for the Dem to send the message to the RNC Deathstar that supporting flip-flopping weiners is not okay ... unfortunately, the GOP establishment is deaf, blind, and dumb to their grass roots, that's why Trump won in 2016 ... we want someone who will fight for America and for Americans.

I'd never vote for a Dem (except for Sinema/Manchin). I'd rather just not show up.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2022, 07:25:52 pm »
I'd never vote for a Dem (except for Sinema/Manchin). I'd rather just not show up.

Or write-in a protest vote.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2022, 07:46:36 pm »
We do NOT save it by just voting Republican.

We save it by ensuring you vote in the Republican primary for the best conservative.  Then vote in November for the Republican who survives the primary.

There are plenty of RINOS out there every bit as destructive as the Dems.

See https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,469820.0.html
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 07:48:06 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington