Author Topic: Biden's Remarks in Illinois Were a Hot Mess - Until He Called Trump 'The Great MAGA King'  (Read 268 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's Remarks in Illinois Were a Hot Mess - Until He Called Trump 'The Great MAGA King'
By Nick Arama | May 11, 2022 9:45 PM ET

Joe Biden goes on the road to different places each week, acting as though he’s actually doing something beneficial, while things continue to get worse for Americans, and he doesn’t seem to know how to make anything better.

They must hope because he’s more or less repeating the same speech in each place that he won’t mess it up. But Joe being Joe, he always does. In the words of Barack Obama, “Never underestimate the ability of Joe to f**k things up.”

It’s always an adventure trying to figure out what Biden is saying. Periodically, I wonder what the rest of the world must be thinking when they hear the crazy things that he says and what jeopardy he places us all in with his incompetence. It’s scary to ponder.

Biden was in Illinois visiting a farm Wednesday when he hit on one of his common topics about how the acreage that burned last year was equivalent in size to the state of New Jersey. But although this is a common talking point, he couldn’t get it straight. He seemed to define New Jersey as stretching from New York to Virginia.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1524457790764457985

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/05/11/bidens-remarks-in-illinois-were-a-hot-mess-until-he-called-trump-the-great-maga-king-n563225
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 03:20:51 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
'The Great MAGA King' shirts and hats are already for sale.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I hope everyone reads this entire article..it is something else!  :2popcorn:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

They're having a field day with this on Truth Social   :laugh:

"Biden: "Last year I signed, one of the first executive orders I signed, was that the competition to make competition more available and level the playing field."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1524456858379034624

FTA ...

Then Biden followed that up with screaming about some people dealing with limited food shortages at the beginning of the pandemic when everything was shut down, forgetting that now under him, without the lockdowns, there have been more shortages and historic inflation, affecting everyone. He’s been engaging in a lot more of this screaming lately — a common feature of dementia.

"Biden starts SCREAMING about food shortages... which are currently happening under his administration"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1524500725899923456

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Did New Jersey annex Delaware?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Offline berdie

FTA ...

"Biden starts SCREAMING about food shortages... which are currently happening under his administration"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1524500725899923456

That's the craziest rant I ever heard from him. And that's saying a lot.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ya gotta admit that the DNC couldn't find a better representative for the Dim Party if they looked for 100 years.

Slow Joe DEFINES "Dim thinking".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!