Author Topic: Psaki claims Biden made up ‘Ultra MAGA’ label all by himself, Team Trump already owns it  (Read 147 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Psaki claims Biden made up ‘Ultra MAGA’ label all by himself, Team Trump already owns it
May 11, 2022 | Kevin Haggerty

If there is one thing President Joe Biden has gotten correct during his time in office, it’s that the current driving force behind the right “is not your father’s Republican Party,” and the base won’t merely take name-calling idly. No, now the “ultra-MAGA” take the petty barbs and use them to their advantage.

While speaking at the White House Tuesday, Biden gave an address on the economy where he attempted to turn the worsening outlook into a positive message ahead of the midterm elections. In order to better achieve that end, he repeatedly used his new favorite term for America First Republicans, which he evidently coined himself.

“I never expected – let me say – let me say this carefully: I never expected the ultra-MAGA Republicans, who seem to control the Republican Party now, to have been
able to control the Republican Party,” Biden said, “I – I never anticipated that happening.”

https://twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/1524095392534700032

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/11/psaki-claims-biden-made-up-ultra-maga-label-all-by-himself-team-trump-already-owns-it-1236447/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Poor Brandon.  He can't catch a break!   LOL
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rustynail

Our Joe is in Illinois speaking to farmers and helping them with their fertilizer shortage.