Author Topic: Biden seeks to frame election as choice between Democrats and ‘MAGA’ GOP  (Read 344 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden seeks to frame election as choice between Democrats and ‘MAGA’ GOP
by Morgan Chalfant and Amie Parnes - 05/10/22 5:23 AM ET

President Biden is deploying sharper, more consistent attacks on Republicans as he seeks to contrast his agenda with the GOP’s plan for the economy and prove to voters that his administration is tackling sky-high inflation.

The effort is welcome news to many Democrats who have encouraged Biden to take a harder line on the GOP as their party faces steep odds in the November midterm elections. 

“Biden needs to make sure every American knows that Republicans have a plan to raise taxes on your small business — and one of the guys responsible for electing more Republicans to Congress is the mastermind behind the plan,” said Democratic strategist Mike Morey, who served as an aide to Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.).   

“Biden needs to be aggressive in telling every small landscaper, home bakery, Etsy-based business and home child care company that Republicans don’t think you pay enough in taxes. If they take control of Congress, they will raise your taxes,” he said. 

Biden, who campaigned in 2020 as a unifying force in the country, has toughened his remarks in recent weeks.   

more
https://thehill.com/news/administration/3482384-biden-seeks-to-frame-election-as-choice-between-democrats-and-maga-gop/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Democrats seem to go after old tactics that may have worked for them at one time but no longer work when they get in trouble. In the old days, they were telling old people that Republicans will force you to eat cat food. The “running against Trump”tactic may have worked in 2018 but it won’t work anymore because it hasn’t worked since after 2020

They can’t distract voters from what they see when they go to the grocery store, fill up their tanks, the crime they see on the TV and the broken border.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Not every Republican is MAGA.

MAGA's aren't responsible for Biden's bad energy policies.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Biden seeks to frame election as choice between Democrats and ‘MAGA’ GOP"

Hey, that sounds almost right to me.

To put it more clearly:
"Biden seeks to frame election as choice between dem-communists and ‘MAGA’ GOP"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How ironic will it be if Biden and the DNC end up being Trump's biggest supporters by accident?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

Democrats seem to go after old tactics that may have worked for them at one time but no longer work when they get in trouble. In the old days, they were telling old people that Republicans will force you to eat cat food. The “running against Trump”tactic may have worked in 2018 but it won’t work anymore because it hasn’t worked since after 2020

They can’t distract voters from what they see when they go to the grocery store, fill up their tanks, the crime they see on the TV and the broken border.
Gas prices up, Baby formula nonexistent, food prices through the roof...Yeah tell us how bad Trump was.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.