Author Topic: Press pumps up Joe Biden By Michael Goodwin  (Read 252 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Press pumps up Joe Biden By Michael Goodwin
« on: May 08, 2022, 12:42:00 pm »
 Press pumps up Joe Biden
By Michael Goodwin   
May 7, 2022 10:37pm

“History will be kind to me,” Winston Churchill said, “because I intend to write it.”

Britain’s great statesman did as he promised, but Joe Biden has an even sweeter deal.

He doesn’t need to put pen to paper because a cottage industry of so-called journalists is already twisting truth to make the failing president a victim, if not a hero. It’s as if somebody in an old newsroom called out, “Sweetheart, get me rewrite,” and a thousand scribes raised their hands to volunteer to make Biden look like something other than the second coming of Jimmy Carter.

History, schmistory. No need to wait — this is fiction on the fly!

“What Choice Does Biden Have?” The New Yorker magazine asked, before answering:

“With the impending evisceration of Roe v. Wade, partisanship is the only course for a President in our broken system.”

See, the “system” is always “broken” when Democrats don’t get their way. Only when they win is America a real democracy.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/05/07/press-pumps-up-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Press pumps up Joe Biden By Michael Goodwin
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2022, 01:06:54 pm »
So what??

I’m not surprised at all the press is doing this. In fact, I’d be disappointed if they didn’t
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2022, 01:36:07 pm »
It would be interesting to see Dementia Joe (POTATUS - love that term) put pen to paper. That's one of the first abilities to go with certain dementia patients. I suspect the best he could do is a crooked tic-tac-toe board. Forget writing actual coherent sentences.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2022, 08:48:53 pm »
Doesn't matter how much the press or anyone else pumps up poor Joe, the end result is always the same.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2022, 03:07:49 am »
The entire mainstream media in this country,and it SEEMS like the entire western world,is now owned and controlled by billionaire leftists who  are intent on taking over total control of the world and being the "New Age Kings".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!