Author Topic: Georgia Poll: Brian Kemp Holds 38-Point Lead over David Perdue  (Read 495 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ashley Oliver 6 May 2022

Gov. Brian Kemp has a 38-point lead over former Sen. David Perdue in the Republican primary race for governor in Georgia, according to a new poll.

The poll, conducted by ARW Strategies from April 30 to May 1, found Kemp with 59.4 percent support compared to Perdue’s 21.5 percent support with about three weeks to go until the May 24 primary. Eleven percent of respondents said they were undecided on the race, and three other candidates received single-digit support.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/06/georgia-poll-brian-kemp-holds-38-point-lead-over-david-perdue/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Re: Georgia Poll: Brian Kemp Holds 38-Point Lead over David Perdue
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2022, 02:58:06 am »
I don't believe it.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2022, 03:11:11 am »
Both of them are GOP Establishment tools.  I'll be voting for Kandiss Taylor.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2022, 12:53:30 pm »
I was living in GA when another Purdue was gov.  Sonny wasn't bad.  Is this David Perdue hack related to him?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2022, 03:11:00 pm »
I was living in GA when another Purdue was gov.  Sonny wasn't bad.  Is this David Perdue hack related to him?

Sonny Perdue was an awesome governor.  First GOP Governor in over 130 years.  No, David Perdue is not related to him.

Kemp has been a great governor, too.  Except for the corruption surrounding the 2020 election and the Covid shutdown.  Kemp took money from Facebook and walked away, allowing Dems to run the election.  And we lost two Senate seats because of it.

IMO, Perdue is just as bad.  He put up zero fight while the Dems stole TWO elections from him - November and January.  Shame on him.

The only candidate with any integrity is Kandiss Taylor.  But the Ga. GOP Establishment considers her a bigger threat than any Democrat.  The Ga. GOP is a cancer to this State.  Even in my own 6th District, they have redistricted to guarantee a GOP winner, and then have tossed all their support and money behind their handpicked candidate who will be loyal to them and not the people.  I have lived in this district for over 20 years, and have never had a Rep who wasn't a sellout to either party.   From Tom Price to Karen Handell to Democrat Lucy McBath who lives in Tennessee.  None of them have done what people in this district want.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2022, 09:58:27 pm »
Kemp's "lead" over Perdue isn't gonna be "the lead" that matters.

Let's see how he does against Big Stacey this time.

My prediction is... the odds are no better than 50-50.

And The Party's "underground Georgia election apparatus" is ready-to-roll ...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 09:59:27 pm by Fishrrman »