Author Topic: George Bush needs to get a grip and stop Churchill-izing Zelensky  (Read 1210 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: George Bush needs to get a grip and stop Churchill-izing Zelensky
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2022, 02:05:55 am »
No, we didn't. But please humor us.

Yes, we did @jmyrlefuller and we still are.

I don't think there's anything funny about this.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2022, 02:07:56 am »
Russia Sent Tanks to Separatists in Ukraine, U.S. Says

Michael R. Gordon  |  June 13, 2014

WASHINGTON — The State Department confirmed on Friday that Russia had sent tanks and other heavy weapons to separatists in Ukraine.

A column of three T-64 tanks, several BM-21 “Grad” multiple rocket launchers, and other military vehicles crossed the border near the Ukrainian town of Snizhne, State Department officials said. Reports and images of the weapons circulated on Thursday, but there were conflicting claims about where they had come from.  .  .

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/14/world/europe/russia-has-sent-tanks-to-ukraine-rebels-us-says.html
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2022, 02:18:36 am »
1 March 2014 Last updated at 15:17

Russia's parliament has approved a request from President Vladimir Putin to deploy Russian troops in Ukraine

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26400597
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2022, 04:21:34 am »

We orchestrated this whole thing beginning in 2014.

@Right_in_Virginia

ROFLMAO!

Are you not interested in knowing why .... at all?

Secret brain wave testing by the EPA?

Death Rays from Venus dropped by black helicopters?

« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 04:24:28 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2022, 05:07:37 am »
Yes, we did @jmyrlefuller and we still are.

I don't think there's anything funny about this.
Go on. State your case.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2022, 05:29:56 am »
Zelensky is playing the west like a violin.  Not that I blame him.  He is in a "do or die" situation.

However, our interests are not his interests. The deep state and its sycophants in the media, along with corporate America, are beating the war drums just as they did before the Iraq War.  There is no presentation of any alternative point-of-view.  Both parties are going in head first.

Yeah. BOTH parties rattling sabres in unison... So much phony unity... So much blaring agreement, where none exists otherwise... Either they are united in the justice of it, or they are waggin the dog... Guess which one I think is most likely.  *****rollingeyes*****

Good post.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2022, 01:53:29 pm »
Yeah. BOTH parties rattling sabres in unison... So much phony unity... So much blaring agreement, where none exists otherwise... Either they are united in the justice of it, or they are waggin the dog... Guess which one I think is most likely.  *****rollingeyes*****

Good post.

Thank you.  What surprises me is how susceptible even the most progressive liberals are to "war fever" when it is a war the Euros want.  There is absolutely no anti-war sentiment on the left.  None.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2022, 02:04:00 pm »
There is absolutely no anti-war sentiment on the left.  None.

When has there ever been?  (Except for wars against fellow communists)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2022, 02:24:10 pm »

A brief history lesson, VERY condensed:

In 1848 there were a series of failed communist revolutions in Europe. Many of the participants (historians refer to them as 48ers) who escaped the hangman wound up here. Some helped found the then new Republican Party and later served in Mr. Lincoln's army at EXCEEDINGLY high ranks.  One of them NEVER stopped his running correspondence with Karl Marx until Marx expired. 

And NOTHING has been the same since.

ANYONE who thinks these people are going to give up on 160 years of work and investment easily is delusional.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2022, 02:53:42 pm »
Bush was quiet the whole 8 years of Obama's Presidency,   now he won't STFU.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2022, 06:00:52 pm »

Or wars started by Republicans. Remember how vocal the left was over Iraq yet when Barack Obama overthrew the government of Libya and used our military there… Silence
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy