Author Topic: ‘My Life Has Value’: Pennsylvania Senate Candidate Kathy Barnette Talks Being Conceived in Rape  (Read 485 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘My Life Has Value’: Pennsylvania Senate Candidate Kathy Barnette Talks Being Conceived in Rape

Paul Bois 5 May 2022

Kathy Barnette, a Republican candidate for U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania, released a powerful video Tuesday in which she discussed being conceived in rape when her mother was just age 11.

Spurred by the intense reactions over the Supreme Court leak signaling the end of Roe v. Wade, Barnette affirmed her life has value despite having been the byproduct of a tragic act of violence.

“I’m the byproduct of rape. My mother was eleven when I was conceived,” she tweeted. “In the world the Left desires, I would never have been born. We need leaders with a steady hand to direct our nation through these difficult discussions.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/05/my-life-has-value-pennsylvania-senate-candidate-kathy-barnette-talks-being-conceived-in-rape/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Wow!  Her mom was only 11? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I was not just a lump of cells': Republican Senate candidate Kathy Barnette reveals she was the byproduct of RAPE as she attacks Dr Oz for flipflopping on abortion in Pennsylvania primary

On Wednesday, candidates for Pennsylvania GOP Senate primary gathered for a debate as they attempt to sway voters before the May 17 primary election
    Kathy Barnette, a conservative political commentator, explained her personal connection to the pro-life movement, revealing she was the byproduct of a rape
    'I am the byproduct of a rape. My mother was 11-years-old when I was conceived, my father was twenty-one'
    Barnette then voiced her issues with fellow candidate Dr. Oz, accusing him on flip-flopping on the issues of abortion, citing previous comments he made
    Dr. Oz defended his pro-life stance, saying his work as a heart surgeon could never allow him to harm a baby

By Gina Martinez For Dailymail.Com

Published: 01:45 EDT, 5 May 2022 | Updated: 07:33 EDT, 5 May 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10784575/Republican-candidate-Kathy-Barnette-reveals-byproduct-rape.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

She's gaining some ground.
Robert C. Cahaly
@RobertCahaly
New #PASen @trafalgar_group
 #GOP primary #poll (5/6-8) shows tight 3-way race for the top #PApol

24.5% @DrOz
23.2% @Kathy4Truth
21.6% @DaveMcCormickPA
7.2% @Jeff_Bartos
6.5% @CarlaHSands