Author Topic: After Insane Ivermectin Freakout, Left Pushes Actual Horse Meds For DIY Chemical Abortions  (Read 533 times)

Offline Kamaji

After Insane Ivermectin Freakout, Left Pushes Actual Horse Meds For DIY Chemical Abortions

After leftists freaked out about people using ivermectin, they’re advising women to get horse drugs to facilitate DIY chemical abortions.

BY: JORDAN BOYD
MAY 04, 2022

After leftists and the corporate media freaked out about people using ivermectin, which they reduced to a “horse dewormer,” as a potential Covid-19 treatment, those same people are advising women to get horse drugs from veterinarians to facilitate do-it-yourself chemical abortions as the United States Supreme Court moves to overturn Roe v. Wade.

“With the Supreme Court poised to overturn the constitutional right to abortion, an anarchist collective that makes DIY medicine has released detailed instructions for making abortion pills,” VICE tweeted.

These “abortion pills,” the article reveals are “also used to treat ulcers in horses.” Vice acknowledged this is “reminiscent of ivermectin” but still smeared the people who used it to treat Covid as “conspiracy theorists.”

Mere months after it claimed Joe Rogan “spread misinformation” about ivermectin, “the horse-deworming drug he took,” Motherboard, VICE’s technology website, amplified the recipe for baby-killing and said misoprostol is “relatively easy to acquire from veterinary sources.”

“You may be reminded of ivermectin, which is used to control parasites in horses. It became a favored—but ineffective—COVID treatment among conspiracy theorists. The main difference here is that misoprostol does something, other than giving you the sh-ts,” Motherboard added in another tweet.

Source:  https://thefederalist.com/2022/05/04/after-insane-ivermectin-freakout-left-pushes-actual-horse-meds-for-diy-chemical-abortions/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
After Insane Ivermectin Freakout, Left Pushes Actual Horse Meds For DIY Chemical Abortions

After leftists freaked out about people using ivermectin, they’re advising women to get horse drugs to facilitate DIY chemical abortions.

BY: JORDAN BOYD
MAY 04, 2022

After leftists and the corporate media freaked out about people using ivermectin, which they reduced to a “horse dewormer,” as a potential Covid-19 treatment, those same people are advising women to get horse drugs from veterinarians to facilitate do-it-yourself chemical abortions as the United States Supreme Court moves to overturn Roe v. Wade.

“With the Supreme Court poised to overturn the constitutional right to abortion, an anarchist collective that makes DIY medicine has released detailed instructions for making abortion pills,” VICE tweeted.

These “abortion pills,” the article reveals are “also used to treat ulcers in horses.” Vice acknowledged this is “reminiscent of ivermectin” but still smeared the people who used it to treat Covid as “conspiracy theorists.”

Mere months after it claimed Joe Rogan “spread misinformation” about ivermectin, “the horse-deworming drug he took,” Motherboard, VICE’s technology website, amplified the recipe for baby-killing and said misoprostol is “relatively easy to acquire from veterinary sources.”

“You may be reminded of ivermectin, which is used to control parasites in horses. It became a favored—but ineffective—COVID treatment among conspiracy theorists. The main difference here is that misoprostol does something, other than giving you the sh-ts,” Motherboard added in another tweet.

Source:  https://thefederalist.com/2022/05/04/after-insane-ivermectin-freakout-left-pushes-actual-horse-meds-for-diy-chemical-abortions/

Gee, I'm sure glad I'm not a conspiracy theorist. It worked for me. (I didn't get the sh-ts either.)

Most of the papers I have seen which claim ineffectiveness gave only Ivermectin to late stage patients. No Zinc, no Macrolide antibiotic, no Vitamin supplements...
and one claimed 10% improvement was not a "statistically significant" difference--even though it would have translated into 100's of thousands of people not dying.

But those studies which used the regimen early, with zinc, with antibiotics, and with supplements reported efficacy.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Gee, I'm sure glad I'm not a conspiracy theorist. It worked for me. (I didn't get the sh-ts either.)

Most of the papers I have seen which claim ineffectiveness gave only Ivermectin to late stage patients. No Zinc, no Macrolide antibiotic, no Vitamin supplements...
and one claimed 10% improvement was not a "statistically significant" difference--even though it would have translated into 100's of thousands of people not dying.

But those studies which used the regimen early, with zinc, with antibiotics, and with supplements reported efficacy.

My doctor agrees with you about the ivermectin!

Online roamer_1

For those of you that have a connection, my brother says Tennessee is fixin to sell ivermectin over the counter. No prescription, no nothing.

Offline Smokin Joe

For those of you that have a connection, my brother says Tennessee is fixin to sell ivermectin over the counter. No prescription, no nothing.
Ivermectin is pretty simple. the calculations of the 'right' dose are easy enough to do if you know your weight, and it is forgiving if you take more.

Admittedly, I haven't taken time to learn a lot about misoprostol, used in humans to treat ulcers, with abundant warnings about NOT using it when pregnant.

The normal human dosage is 100 to 200 micrograms, which equals 0.1 to 0.2 milligrams, and there are serious warnings about overdoing it:

From https://www.drugs.com/mtm/misoprostol.html

What happens if I overdose?

Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.

This is like fentanyl compared to black tar heroin, when you compare the dosages needed to be harmful.

With Ivermectin, the standard human dosage is 0.2 milligrams per kilogram of body weight, or for a 110lb woman, 10.0 milligrams.

Misoprostol would likely be administered in a clinical dosage for ulcer management at the 0.1 milligram level. 1/100th by weight of the ivermectin dosage for a 110 lb (50kg) woman, and ivermectin appears to be far more forgiving if one were to take even a double dose.

A lot of women who go this route run a very real risk of serious complications because normal dosages are so small, unlike taking the "horse paste" by weight. (Yet they mock those who took Ivermectin as an ionophore).

Warnings (from above source)
Misoprostol can cause birth defects, premature birth, uterine rupture, miscarriage, or incomplete miscarriage and dangerous uterine bleeding. Do not use misoprostol if you are pregnant.

If you are able to become pregnant, you will need to have a negative pregnancy test before starting this treatment. You will also need to use effective birth control to prevent pregnancy during treatment.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 06:11:24 am by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Ivermectin is pretty simple. the calculations of the 'right' dose are easy enough to do if you know your weight, and it is forgiving if you take more.

Admittedly, I haven't taken time to learn a lot about misoprostol, used in humans to treat ulcers, with abundant warnings about NOT using it when pregnant.

The normal human dosage is 100 to 200 micrograms, which equals 0.1 to 0.2 milligrams, and there are serious warnings about overdoing it:

From https://www.drugs.com/mtm/misoprostol.html

This is like fentanyl compared to black tar heroin, when you compare the dosages needed to be harmful.

With Ivermectin, the standard human dosage is 0.2 milligrams per kilogram of body weight, or for a 110lb woman, 10.0 milligrams.

Misoprostol would likely be administered in a clinical dosage for ulcer management at the 0.1 milligram level. 1/100th by weight of the ivermectin dosage for a 110 lb (50kg) woman, and ivermectin appears to be far more forgiving if one were to take even a double dose.

A lot of women who go this route run a very real risk of serious complications because normal dosages are so small, unlike taking the "horse paste" by weight. (Yet they mock those who took Ivermectin as an ionophore).

AND, As a matter of course, country folks are way more familiar with administration of medicine, and will tend to be more careful.

ETA:
But outside of the context, it is hilarious that these folks, who have been so sure to insult folks that were using veterinary medicines have turned around 180 degrees... Hypocrisy writ large and in caps.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 04:35:17 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Smokin Joe

AND, As a matter of course, country folks are way more familiar with administration of medicine, and will tend to be more careful.

ETA:
But outside of the context, it is hilarious that these folks, who have been so sure to insult folks that were using veterinary medicines have turned around 180 degrees... Hypocrisy writ large and in caps.

Were it not for double standards, the Left would have no standards at all.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

That's right.  :beer:

Offline Kamaji

Exactly.

Online mountaineer

Every hardcore supporter of abortion should take a massive dose of misoprostol right now, in a show of solidarity.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Every hardcore supporter of abortion should take a massive dose of misoprostol right now, in a show of solidarity.
Absolutely, they should all late term abort themselves, I mean since so many have not the slightest problem with killing a baby well after birth.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Absolutely, they should all late term abort themselves, I mean since so many have not the slightest problem with killing a baby well after birth.
It baffles me.

There are times I want to express that kind of sentiment. These people don't value human life. Yet they see no problem in indulging in it themselves.

The problem is that after the whole Michelle Carter case, if I do take that argument to its logical conclusion, I could face criminal charges. Free speech in this country, yeah, right.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 08:56:54 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

Just remember, all the people who support abortion have already been born.

C S Lewis