Author Topic: Canadian caught trying to enter U.S. on top Windsor-Detroit freight train  (Read 225 times)

rebewranger

Canadian caught trying to enter U.S. on top Windsor-Detroit freight train

U.S. Border Patrol agents say they foiled an attempt by a Canadian man to sneak into the U.S. using cross-border freight trains between Windsor and Detroit.

Agents from Detroit Station saw an individual riding an inbound freight train from Windsor to Detroit on May 1.

“It is extremely dangerous to enter the United States illegally, particularly through the train tunnel,” said Chief Patrol Agent Robert Danley. “Our outstanding relationships with our foreign law enforcement and CP partners were key in bringing this situation to a safe and effective law enforcement resolution.”

Agents contacted the Canadian Pacific Railway and requested that the train be stopped.

https://windsor.ctvnews.ca/man-busted-entering-u-s-through-windsor-freight-train-tunnel-1.5887751

Offline Kamaji

Silly fool; he should have taken a cheap flight to Mexico and just walked in across the Southern border.  With a bit of a tan, nobody would have been any the wiser.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Or wear a moose costume and walk into Maine.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

:silly:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Bullwinkle. Is that you?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
That's an old tunnel (it was one of the first electrified tunnels to be built).
Not a lot of clearance inside.
He's lucky they aren't scraping him off of the tunnel ceiling...

Online Hoodat

This is what people who are not jabbed have to resort to.  I've been needing to get into Canada for over a year now.  Since the Ottawa protest, the rules have gotten tougher.  Before, I could get into Canada as long as I quarantined for 14 days.   Now, I can't get in at all.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-