Author Topic: Joe Biden: Let’s Beat Russia by Importing Russians for Americans’ Careers  (Read 190 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: Let’s Beat Russia by Importing Russians for Americans’ Careers

Neil Munro 4 May 2022

Indebted U.S. college graduates would help the war against Russia by sharing their careers with imported Russian graduates, according to a funding request sent to Congress by President Joe Biden.

The funding request “would amend section 203(b)(2) of the Immigration and Nationality Act to eliminate the requirement that Russian STEM professionals have an employer sponsor in the United States before applying for an employment-based [green card] visa,” says the April 28 the funding request.

The bill would “attract and retain Russian STEM talent and undercut Russia’s innovative potential, benefitting U.S. national security,” the document says.

The message to U.S. professionals is that “Uncle Sam wants YOU to suffer wage depression … to ensure that a larger portion of Ukraine is under the government of Kyiv but not Moscow,” responded Mark Krikorian, director of the Center for Immigration Studies.

“It’s not a vital U.S. interest whether some districts of eastern Ukraine are to be run from Moscow or Kyiv,” said Krikorian. The bloody war over districts in Eastern Ukraine, such as the Luhansk Oblast, “is the kind of ugly European power politics that our Founding Fathers wanted to keep us out,” he added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2022/05/04/biden-sacrifices-u-s-grads-for-the-war-on-russia/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Oh yeah.  Great way to import Russian hackers and moles into the U.S.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So they want to:

- import cheaper foreign labor
- have American workers "share" jobs
- possibly create a knowledge transfer superhighway back to Russia
- staff our companies and governments with Russian spies and agents

What could possibly go wrong?

How long does someone need to attend college to become this stupid?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oh yeah.  Great way to import Russian hackers and moles into the U.S.
Have you ever seen them drive?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Send more and more American money, and jobs out of the Country, import more and more foreigners that infiltrate and despise America and take what few jobs there are.  JUst what a tear down America enemy entity would do, old Nazi Gold George Soros empowered, manipulating his Biden puppet.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 01:51:11 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions