Author Topic: Democrats blame others for inflation, sun sets in west  (Read 133 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats blame others for inflation, sun sets in west
« on: May 02, 2022, 01:16:00 pm »
May 2, 2022
Democrats blame others for inflation, sun sets in west
By Eric Utter

Preposterously, congressional Democrats are blaming oil companies for high gasoline prices and are consequently considering legislation that would target "price gouging" in an attempt to bamboozle low-information voters prior to this November’s midterm election. To that end, Bloomberg News reported that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer recently met to discuss ways in which Congress might address rising prices at the pump.

Nearly every policy action the Biden administration has taken since taking office has made hyperinflation a certainty. Government can’t ban fracking, rescind leasing rights, cancel oil pipelines, punish all so-called “fossil fuel” industries, increase regulation, and print and spend money like never before and honestly expect any other outcome. However, it is politically necessary for Democrats to obfuscate this fact in the leadup to an election, particularly if they aren’t certain they can rig it in their favor. Plus, it’s in their blood. It’s what they do.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/05/democrats_blame_others_for_inflation_sun_sets_in_west.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Democrats blame others for inflation, sun sets in west
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2022, 01:27:13 pm »
The Dems have the White House, the House of Reps, and the Senate ... they are the only ones in charge of Legislative and Executive agendas.  They got what they wanted, and they made everything worse.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2022, 03:48:16 pm »
The Dems have the White House, the House of Reps, and the Senate ... they are the only ones in charge of Legislative and Executive agendas.  They got what they wanted, and they made everything worse.

Love the new Avatar, @DefiantMassRINO!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2022, 05:45:28 pm »
I decided to drink the Conspiracy Theory Kool-Aid, just a different flavor.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2022, 05:53:27 pm »
I decided to drink the Conspiracy Theory Kool-Aid, just a different flavor.

Works for me!  You can do sarcasm with the best of them!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: