Author Topic: Democrats hemorrhaging ‘Black America’ support in US cities  (Read 323 times)

Offline Kamaji

Democrats hemorrhaging ‘Black America’ support in US cities

By Kerry J. Byrne and Jon Levine
April 30, 2022

Blacks might be on the cusp of a second Great Migration – this time in the voting booth.

“Black America is wising up to [Democrat failures] and the question now is whether or not it is too late,” said conservative commentator Candace Owens, noting that “every single metric is worse for black America under a Biden presidency than under a Trump presidency,”

There are 30 million voting-age African-Americans, and 92 percent of those who voted pulled the lever for Biden in 2020. But only 69 percent support him today, according to a recent CNN survey. A new Quinnipiac poll put black support for the president at just 58 percent, with 20 percent strongly disapproving of his leadership.

David “Shaman” Ortiz, 29, is among the growing list of disillusioned former Democrats. The bi-racial Brooklyn native, former City Council staffer and political activist marched with Black Lives Matter in 2020. This year he protested outside the US Capitol waving “F–k Biden,” “Let’s Go Brandon” and “Trump 2024” flags, sharing the images on social media.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/04/30/democrats-hemorrhaging-black-america-support-in-us-cities/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Democrats hemorrhaging ‘Black America’ support in US cities
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2022, 09:14:17 pm »
Slavery and Jim Crow are not over for blacks. The same party that did that to them has just changed tactics - first the welfare state, and now the woke state.

Dems keep blacks cloistered like nuns in a monastery, hidden and silent while white bi-coastal liberals do all the talking and make all the policy, with guys like Joe Skeezy telling them that they aren't black if they don't vote for his white country club pr*ck slimebag self.
The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2022, 09:45:48 pm »
Slavery and Jim Crow are not over for blacks. The same party that did that to them has just changed tactics - first the welfare state, and now the woke state.

Dems keep blacks cloistered like nuns in a monastery, hidden and silent while white bi-coastal liberals do all the talking and make all the policy, with guys like Joe Skeezy telling them that they aren't black if they don't vote for his white country club pr*ck slimebag self.
The Dems also deploy them as useful idiots in ballot harvesting/stuffing and to every now and then have a march and burn some buildings or vehicles, too.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2022, 10:56:11 pm »
Nope.
I don't believe the premise of the original article for one minute.

Come next election, blacks will vote 90-95% for the dem-communist, just as they have for decades.

Nothing is going to change that.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2022, 11:48:44 pm »
Nope.
I don't believe the premise of the original article for one minute.

Come next election, blacks will vote 90-95% for the dem-communist, just as they have for decades.

Nothing is going to change that.

I don't believe that, either.

There are some that changed, Leo Terrell, Candace Owen, for example. But the Inner city will always be Democrat
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2022, 03:41:52 am »
Such massive AVALANCHES OF LIES TOLD BY DEMOCRATS, yet fools and damn fools fanatically continue to support them.  Led by liars that dispense lies to them like crack to crack whores.  They richly deserve their fate that comes to them.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2022, 08:34:01 am »
I don't believe that, either.

There are some that changed, Leo Terrell, Candace Owen, for example. But the Inner city will always be Democrat
Terrell has switched but Owens has always been conservative.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2022, 09:08:12 pm »
It is a slavery issue, many blacks were enslaved by white slave owners who enslaved changed blacks with whips and chains.  the changed slavery of blacks with welfare and a few uncle Toms being well paid by same  white slavers, and encouraged to violently insititute social insurrection.  Except as the white slaver p[arty promises anything and everything, they send the jobs blacks have out of the Country, and the jobs here to foreigners coming over the border by the millions.  Jobs and energy prosperity destroyed by democrats, but play caring to unemployed blacks and others they actually don't give a damn about.  More slavery induced by lies and false promises as well.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions