Author Topic: Biden Cabinet Member ‘Private’ Discussion With Congress About Joe Is Raising A Lot Of Eyebrows  (Read 149 times)

rebewranger

Biden Cabinet Member ‘Private’ Discussion With Congress About Joe Is Raising A Lot Of Eyebrows

There was a story that seemed to slip through the media with little implications but it was a big deal. A member of Biden’s cabinet not only had a private conversation with members of congress, but he also criticized the President.

There have been a lot of rumors that the Biden administration is going to cancel Title 42 and even members of Joe’s own cabinet are distancing themselves from the fallout.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is “privately” telling members of Congress that “he’s concerned with the Biden administration handling of the border.

https://redrightdaily.com/biden-cabinet-member-private-discussion-with-congress-about-joe-is-raising-a-lot-of-eyebrows/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I find it hard to believe that Mayorkas, who from the start has been all about protecting and assisting La Raza and their open access to our border is suddenly concerned with the administrations policy. I think he knows that the democrat majority is going to get burned down in the mid terms and he's trying to start covering his ass.

Well in this American's considered opinion he, Biden, Harris and any other politician(democrat or RINO) who sold out our border and country deserve the reward traditionally given traitors.

rebewranger

the democrat majority is going to get burned down in the mid terms and he's trying to start covering his ass.

I think he knows some commiecrats are going to do some  big house time and he's trying to negotiate to prevent being one of them.  There were Nazis who turned on Hitler to avoid war crimes and he is doing the same. :jail: