Author Topic: Joe Biden: I Still Have Not Overcome My Childhood Stutter  (Read 769 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: I Still Have Not Overcome My Childhood Stutter
« on: April 27, 2022, 11:40:52 pm »
Joe Biden: I Still Have Not Overcome My Childhood Stutter

Charlie Spiering 27 Apr 2022

President Joe Biden said Wednesday he continues to suffer from his childhood stutter, telling an audience he has not fully conquered it.

“I didn’t really beat my stutter — still occasionally I do,” he said, recalling the struggle he experienced as a child.

The president spoke about stuttering during an event at the White House celebrating the Teachers of the Year.

“I stuttered badly, and when you stutter, everyone thinks you have to be stupid or totally incompetent,” he said.

Biden frequently talks about his childhood stutter, usually among students and teachers when he is talking about the importance of learning.

The president expressed frustration that people still laugh and mock people who have a stuttering problem.

“If you notice. It’s the only infirmity a child can talk about, an adult can talk about having had, that people… think they can laugh. Think it’s funny,” Biden said.

The president cited the 2010 movie The King’s Speech, which highlighted the difficulties a political leader faced when having a speech impediment.

He said when he watched the film, which told the story of King George VI, in the theater with his wife, Jill Biden, it “brought back all of the memories” he experienced as a child.

Biden held up a copy of his large print notes claiming he used similar slash mark notations in his copy, just as the king used for his speech.

“He does his speeches exactly as I did,” Biden said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/27/joe-biden-i-still-have-not-overcome-my-childhood-stutter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Re: Joe Biden: I Still Have Not Overcome My Childhood Stutter
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2022, 11:46:18 pm »
Pitiful lame excuse making.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2022, 11:51:50 pm »
Ok ... so I wonder what Joe attributes his gaffes, delusions and tantrums to?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2022, 12:19:05 am »
Will someone PLEASE return this crazy uncle to the basement.....please.  Just leave him there.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 02:15:03 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online LMAO

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2022, 12:41:17 am »
So we have a president that not only has a stuttering issue but is cognitively declining
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2022, 12:58:29 am »
PULL MY FINGER

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2022, 01:08:30 am »
So we have a president that not only has a stuttering issue but is cognitively declining

I'd say his stuttering is due to his dementia. Also, he had two brain aneurysms back in 1988 (34 years ago). He has lived a remarkable long life afterwards. He is 79 and IMO age is taking it's toll on him as well as the stress of his position.

"It was during his time as a senator that he required surgery for not one, but two brain aneurysms.  The first aneurysm had ruptured, putting him in a life or death situation.  Doctors saved his life and the recovery from his brain surgeries is simply astonishing.  His ability to succeed at the highest levels of government after these aneurysms is truly inspirational.  Below are a few news articles documenting his surgeries":

http://articles.latimes.com/1988-02-14/news/mn-42679_1_biden-aide

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/05/04/us/biden-resting-after-surgery-for-second-brain-aneurysm.html

https://www.moodyneuro.org/presidential-success-after-a-brain-injury/
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 01:09:22 am by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2022, 01:56:43 am »
Or his inner dumbass.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2022, 06:52:55 pm »
He blames all his stupid pronouncements on this imaginary stutter.
And then there's this:

The White House has re-arranged the South Court Auditorium stage, blocking off a large portion of it (and subsequently making it impossible for reporters to even see Biden..

https://twitter.com/ShelbyTalcott/status/1519741256682909696

And, of course, not a peep from his compliant news propaganda media.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2022, 07:25:34 pm »
Whatever.

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1519702400143134721

Exactly.  Obviously 535 members of Congress are going to sit around and do absolutely nothing. 

Our Republic is pretty much gone and Joe is too far gone to fix or do anything and he's doing his best to obey his puppet handlers. They're either going to have him step down before he completely falls apart or have him carried out in a pine box. 

Sad.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2022, 10:40:49 pm »
Compare Joe's incoherent babble today with this clip of him yelling at a Marine 20 years ago. His supposed "childhood stutter" is nowhere to be found:

https://twitter.com/michaeljknowles/status/1519801877898178562

Online mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2022, 11:00:57 pm »
By the way, that Marine he's mocking as "Scotty Boy" is Scott Ritter. Glenn Greenwald observed on Twitter: Prior to the invasion of Iraq, weapons inspector Scott Ritter correctly warned Saddam had no active WMD program. Joe Biden, as Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chair, falsely insisted he did and thus vehemently advocated for the war.

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2022, 11:02:54 pm »
By the way, that Marine he's mocking as "Scotty Boy" is Scott Ritter. Glenn Greenwald observed on Twitter: Prior to the invasion of Iraq, weapons inspector Scott Ritter correctly warned Saddam had no active WMD program. Joe Biden, as Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chair, falsely insisted he did and thus vehemently advocated for the war.

I had no idea as I didn't pay much attention to Joe back then.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2022, 11:05:25 pm »
I had no idea as I didn't pay much attention to Joe back then.
He was ignorant and rude to just about everyone, apparently, from Clarence Thomas to Scott Ritter.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2022, 12:23:17 am »
bele tolls:
"Our Republic is pretty much gone and Joe is too far gone to fix or do anything and he's doing his best to obey his puppet handlers. They're either going to have him step down before he completely falls apart or have him carried out in a pine box."

Paraphrased:
"The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars, but in ourselves."

ol' white joe -- and how he found his way into the office he holds -- is a symptom of what's gone wrong with America. He is not "the cause".

Online libertybele

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2022, 12:28:42 am »
bele tolls:
"Our Republic is pretty much gone and Joe is too far gone to fix or do anything and he's doing his best to obey his puppet handlers. They're either going to have him step down before he completely falls apart or have him carried out in a pine box."

Paraphrased:
"The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars, but in ourselves."

ol' white joe -- and how he found his way into the office he holds -- is a symptom of what's gone wrong with America. He is not "the cause".

No he is not the cause just part of the evilness that has engulfed our Republic.

Online LMAO

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2022, 01:00:14 am »
He was ignorant and rude to just about everyone, apparently, from Clarence Thomas to Scott Ritter.

He also was the same gaffe machine that he is today. Except now he’s cognitive declining  to go along with his gaffes
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2022, 01:30:55 am »
Compare Joe's incoherent babble today with this clip of him yelling at a Marine 20 years ago. His supposed "childhood stutter" is nowhere to be found:

https://twitter.com/michaeljknowles/status/1519801877898178562

Once a douchebag always a douchebag. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2022, 01:30:32 pm »
This is BS! Stuttering problem my ass. Traitor Joe has a mental deficiency problem that he's had since childhood.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2022, 02:10:56 pm »
:facepalm2:

Is that what he's blaming his general incoherence on now?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2022, 03:07:23 pm »
David Harsanyi
@davidharsanyi
You’ll never be able to talk about Biden’s cognitive decline without being accused of mocking his stutter — which is a brand new thing that was introduced in 2020 (unless I’m mistaken)
4:14 PM · Apr 28, 2022·

Cruadin
@cruadin
All anybody has to do is watch any of his speeches, spiels, or off-the-cuff remarks from 10+ years ago. He was full of crap then too, but he spewed it with unstammering fluency.  The 'stutter' thing as an excuse for his self-evident incapacity is pure horseshit.
10:44 AM · Apr 29, 2022

:yowsa:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2022, 12:48:18 pm »
I Listened to 43 HOURS of Joe Biden Clips From 1986-2018 Looking for His “Childhood Stutter”
May 30, 2022
Guest Post by “Poppy Fields”
Revolver News

I began the “Joe Biden Childhood Stutter Project” on May 6th. I started it after reading Valerie Biden’s claim that Joe’s “childhood stutter” was the sole reason for her brother’s speaking challenges today.

Come on, man…

I’ve always been suspicious of the “stutter” excuse, but it was Valerie’s over-the-top defense of her brother’s “blunders,” that inspired me to take action.  ...

I began the Stutter Project by logging onto CSPAN.org and typing “Joe Biden” into the search box. I sorted my clips from “oldest to newest.” My goal was to investigate Joe’s speech patterns from the mid-80s through 2018. I thought those dates were a broad enough span to search for the stutter.

I used “notes” on my Mac to keep track of everything. I listed all the clips by date, oldest to newest. I wrote the title of the clip, length, link, and my thoughts and observations. If I found a “stutter” I’d place three asterisks next to the clip and note the time of the stutter in my notes so I could grab a video of it later.

I ended up watching and listening to about 43 hours of Joe Biden’s speeches, press conferences, debates, Senate rants, interviews, and other assorted tidbits. I even watched Joe walk in a parade for about 34 minutes, chit-chatting with parade-goers.

And what I found was that Joe Biden, while not the most eloquent or inspiring speaker, was actually a pretty good talker.  ...  After watching 43 hours of clips, had I not known Joe Biden had a “childhood stutter,” I would have never pegged him as a guy with a stuttering problem in his past. ...

https://twitter.com/lawyer4laws/status/1531243350120177664

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2022, 09:41:44 pm »
Traitor Joe stuttering is no excuse for his LYING!