Author Topic: Maybe she likes being first lady too much  (Read 127 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maybe she likes being first lady too much
« on: April 23, 2022, 01:42:41 pm »
April 23, 2022
Maybe she likes being first lady too much
By Silvio Canto, Jr.

It's nice to see that I am not the only one in the country who is talking about First Lady Jill Biden and elder abuse.  It's hard for me to see the president of the U.S., and that's what he is, without wondering what his wife must think about all this.  Then I found this post by Stephen Kruiser:

During the campaign, I kept mentioning that Biden must not have anyone who really loves him. I was mostly talking about his wife, of course. The United States is being subjected to this misery because Jill Biden is power-hungry and wasn't in a position to grab any herself. She doesn't care how history remembers her husband's presidency.

She has no qualms whatsoever about seeing her husband humiliate himself in public as he did when his old buddy Barack came back to the White House and left him wandering around looking for a friend.

DOCTOR Jill is perfectly content to let Joe finish his long career falling apart on television just so she can have everyone in Washington suck up to her while she's keeping the evil teachers' unions in bed with the president of the United States.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/04/maybe_she_likes_being_first_lady_too_much.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Maybe she likes being first lady too much
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2022, 01:42:59 pm »
I've said this all along...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2022, 04:29:49 pm »
This abuse will continue until dr Jill decides she will get more attention and status as the grieving former first(not that it applies to her)lady. I wouldn't be surprised of a thorough cover up of Joe's tragic suffocation in his sleep...when she and the the puppet masters decide.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2022, 04:53:43 pm »
I've said this all along...

:beer:  Jill loves the spotlight more than she loves Joe.  I have no doubt.  Sad but true. She's reaping the benefits at perhaps the cost of his health.  He's declined quite a bit since taking office and the stress (though he doesn't know what he's doing most of the time) can't be doing him any good.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2022, 04:59:46 pm »
Much more than 'First Lady'. With Kamala goofy and terminally STUPID, Jill has essentially assumed the seat of Vice President. In fact, with Biden cognitively incapacitated, Jill may be acting as POTUS much more than anyone realizes.

Think about it. If I was Soros or Obama and I wanted to get something done, would I talk to Jill or Joe? Foreign leaders will not even talk to Joe. Because they know he has no power, and he will forget whatever is said an hour later anyway.

The seat of power in the White House is Jill. Because Joe is unable to look after his own affairs, it will be Jill who decides his future. And it seems clear that she intends to hang on to power up until the very hour Joe strokes out.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.