Author Topic: Biden holds up Portland as model for America, foresees expanded Senate majority  (Read 110 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 22, 2022
Biden holds up Portland as model for America, foresees expanded Senate majority
By Monica Showalter

Is Joe Biden, or whoever is handling him today, aware of his latest "optics"?

Get a load of what he's been up to:

President Joe Biden stopped in Portland for a few hours Thursday afternoon to drum up excitement for his administration's trillion-dollar effort to revamp the nation's roads, bridges, airports and railways.

Biden's speech was part pep talk, part explainer.

"Oregon and America have gone from being on the mend to being on the move," Biden said. "We just gotta get the hell out of our own way."

Oregon? Portland? Seriously? That's like touting Flint, or Detroit as the great model upon which to build back all of America. Do his handlers think these things through -- or is Portland the only place out there that will step up to serve as his model?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/04/biden_holds_up_portland_as_model_for_america_foresees_expanded_senate_majority.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
All I can say  pointing-down

Battle Portland
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

Thanks, but no thanks.  Keep the fascist violence where it is now, in Portland.

Online mountaineer

Biden's Confusion, Delusion Go Into Overdrive in Portland
By Nick Arama | Apr 22, 2022 11:15 AM
Joe Biden went to Portland, Oregon on Thursday.

Portland has been one of the cities hardest hit by the radical leftist riots. In 2020, we saw constant attacks for more than 100 days on the Portland federal courthouse. The Democrats’ response? Attack the federal agents trying to defend the building and the area. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi even called them “stormtroopers” and accused them of “kidnapping protesters.”  ...

Portland is a perfect example of the failure of leftist thought. So perhaps there was no better place for the failure they have at the top — Joe Biden — to visit.

But what was a bit funny about his visit was he arrived at the Portland Air National Guard base and delivered a speech on infrastructure. Then he attended a fundraiser for the DNC a short distance away at the Portland Yacht Club. So he didn’t go to any of the places the Democrats have made worse.

Biden spoke about the bill and claimed that he had physically written the bill, “I wrote the original one with my own paw.”

I’m sure he did — right after he finished driving that 18-wheeler truck across the country. He has a paw? Secretly a furry like Beto O’Rourke?

He also had difficulty remembering the name of Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-OR), calling him “Bum” instead. ...
Red State
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

Portland may not be what the American public sees as a good model for the rest of the country. But it is the model that the Democratic Party wants for the country
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy