Author Topic: Report: Joe Biden Plans to Avoid Midterm Disaster by Blaming Woes on GOP  (Read 220 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Joe Biden Plans to Avoid Midterm Disaster by Blaming Woes on GOP

Simon Kent 22 Apr 2022

Soaring gas prices, historic inflation, supply chain bottlenecks, lifting crime rates, a porous southern border, and increasing U.S. absences on the global diplomatic stage. President Joe Biden will reportedly address these issues – amongst many more – dogging his administration in an election year with the simple mantra: “It’s not my fault, blame the Republicans.”

According to an Associated Press (AP) report Friday, the president will seek to portray himself as a man of action stymied at every turn by the GOP in a spectacular attempt at electoral blame shifting in the run up to the midterm elections come November.

“I mean this sincerely — name me something the national Republican Party is for,” Biden reportedly said at a recent Democratic National Committee meeting.

Will the electorate might dwell on that for a moment, voters do know for certain things could be better and Biden is being increasingly viewed as a president who enthusiastically stumbles from one disappointment to the next.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/22/report-joe-biden-plans-to-avoid-midterm-disaster-by-blaming-woes-on-gop/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hard to do considering the Dems control the Executive and Legislative Branches of Government..but who knows  :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He really believes we are all stupid
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He really believes we are all stupid

He's playing to his core constituency who are, in fact, stupid.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Right_in_Virginia

Joe Biden has no plans.   888mouth

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Joe Biden has no plans.   888mouth

I agree.  Breitbart used the weasel word "reportedly" in the first paragraph.  This would be the default actions expected of President Puddinhead.  Even if he never says the words, the Press will put them into his mouth and he'll like it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online rustynail

Report: Joe Biden Plans to Avoid Midterm Disaster by Blaming Woes on GOP....and they will apologize and promise more bipartisan isle reaching.

Offline LMAO

Report: Joe Biden Plans to Avoid Midterm Disaster by Blaming Woes on GOP....and they will apologize and promise more bipartisan isle reaching.

Lol…

Yep
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Yes, the GOP that ... cancelled the XL Keystone Pipeline ... failed to relieve Biofuel credit liabilities that threaten to bankrupt independent, domestic refiners ... made food inflation worse by redirecting corn supply away from animal feed to ethanol ... banned fossil fuel exploration and devleopment on Federal lands ... and cancelled energy pipelines ... at the behest of Mad Vlad Putin to make inflation worse.

Biden's burining through boogey men pretty damn quick.  Who will he have to blame in November - Jason Voorhees?

« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 10:10:08 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright