Author Topic: GOP Rep. Waltz: ‘Gaffe After Gaffe’ from Biden Leads to Other Countries Questioning U.S. Leadership  (Read 147 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Rep. Waltz: ‘Gaffe After Gaffe’ from Biden Leads to Other Countries Questioning U.S. Leadership

Trent Baker 20 Apr 2022

Wednesday on Fox Business Network’s “Varney & Company,” Rep. Michael Waltz (R-FL) weighed in on a Russian newspaper claiming President Joe Biden was suffering from dementia.

Waltz, pointing to multiple remarks made by Biden that had to be later walked back by the White House, warned that “gaffe after gaffe” from the president could result in other nations questioning who was really running the country.

“We should all want our commander-in-chief to be successful, particularly in the middle of a crisis. His success is America’s success,” Waltz advised. “But, for example, when you are on the world stage [on] a foreign trip as a commander-in-chief, and you make gaffe after gaffe, when you intimate a policy change, for a regime change in Russia, when you hint that we will have troops on the ground in Ukraine, and when you basically say we will use chemical weapons in response to Russian use of chemical weapons, and then the White House has to walk all of that back, it leads the world, our adversaries and our allies, to question who is really in charge.”

He added, “And if you can’t deviate from the talking points, who is writing them?”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/04/20/gop-rep-waltz-gaffe-after-gaffe-from-biden-leads-to-other-countries-questioning-u-s-leadership/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Other countries have been doubting American leadership for much longer than Biden's been in office.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Yeah, just because Joe is a professional at being a demented, yet fully capable President that doesn't like America, Americans, whites, minorities, Christians, it is no cause to blame Joe for anything right ?  After all, if China, Russia and radical Islam can trust Joe, why can't we?
 22222frying pan :chairbang: 22222frying pan
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 02:36:47 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions