Author Topic: New Documents Suggest Democrats Sicced The CIA On Their Domestic Enemy, The President By: Margot Cle  (Read 128 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Documents Suggest Democrats Sicced The CIA On Their Domestic Enemy, The President
By: Margot Cleveland
April 20, 2022

Newly released CIA memoranda suggest the tech gurus behind the Alfa Bank hoax also tracked Donald Trump’s movements to devise another collusion conspiracy theory. While smaller in scale than other aspects of Spygate, the Yotaphone hoax represents an equally serious scandal because it involved both the mining of proprietary information and sensitive data from the Executive Office of the President (EOP) and the apparent surveillance of Trump’s physical movements.

When Special Counsel John Durham charged former Hillary Clinton campaign attorney Michael Sussmann in September 2021, the indictment focused on the Alfa Bank hoax that Sussmann, tech executive Rodney Joffe, and other cybersecurity experts had crafted. The indictment detailed how Joffe and other tech experts had allegedly mined data and developed “white papers” that deceptively created the impression that Trump had maintained a secret communication network with the Russia-based Alfa Bank.

Then, allegedly on behalf of the Clinton campaign and Joffe, Sussmann provided the Alfa Bank material to the media and to the FBI’s general counsel at the time, James Baker, with Sussmann falsely telling Baker he was sharing the “intel” on his own and not on behalf of any client. That alleged lie formed the basis for the one count, Section 1001 false statement charge against Sussmann.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/04/20/new-documents-suggest-democrats-sicced-the-cia-on-their-domestic-enemy-the-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Those in the CIA who went after Trump should not get a trial, just a nice cozy home at the bottom of a river and some real nice looking concrete shoes.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Those in the CIA who went after Trump should not get a trial, just a nice cozy home at the bottom of a river and some real nice looking concrete shoes.
I can't believe you would be advocating the pollution of our water ways, I say hog farm where a useless item could be turned into profitable and tasty bacon.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I can't believe you would be advocating the pollution of our water ways, I say hog farm where a useless item could be turned into profitable and tasty bacon.

A negotiable point.  :smokin:
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah, and what doesn't become bacon just concentrates their malodorous nature.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis