Author Topic: Biden’s Economic Report Mentions ‘Gender’ 40 More Times Than ‘Inflation  (Read 146 times)

rebewranger

Official White House Photo by Cameron Smith
By HARRY WILMERDING Published on April 18, 2022

President Joe Biden released his annual Economic Report on Thursday where he mentioned the word “gender” significantly more than “inflation” as the country faces the highest prices in over 40 years.

Biden used the word “gender” 127 times in his economic plan, while he mentioned “inflation” just 87 times. Meanwhile, the report mentioned “inequality” 147 times and “emissions” nearly 100 times.

The Labor Department reported an 8.5% year-over-year increase in the Consumer Price Index, a key inflation indicator, the highest level since December 1981.

Biden opened his economic report with a brief letter praising his economic recovery plan following the COVID-19 pandemic, highlighting a stronger workforce as well as the reopening of the national economy.

https://stream.org/bidens-economic-report-mentions-gender-40-more-times-than-inflation/
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 03:20:48 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline LMAO

Not surprising

The administration, Democrats, and the left are obsessed with gender and racial politics. They don’t understand what all the fuss is over inflation when transgenderism is the bigger issue
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

Inflation is real and transgenderism is not. Traitor Joe and the Democrat Communist Party have no solution for real problems. It's easier to make up solutions for made up problems.

Offline Kamaji

Not surprising

The administration, Democrats, and the left are obsessed with gender and racial politics. They don’t understand what all the fuss is over inflation when transgenderism is the bigger issue

Unfortunately, that seems to be the case.