Author Topic: Poll: Oz Takes Slight Lead in PA Senate Primary, Locked in Statistical Tie with McCormick  (Read 493 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Oz Takes Slight Lead in PA Senate Primary, Locked in Statistical Tie with McCormick

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 15 Apr 2022

Celebrity doctor Mehmet Oz has a slight lead in Pennsylvania’s Republican U.S. Senate primary but remains locked in a statistical tie with businessman Dave McCormick, according to a recent poll.

https://twitter.com/RobertCahaly/status/1515069779907907584

According to the survey conducted by the Trafalgar Group, 22.7 percent of likely GOP primary voters would vote for Oz if the election was held today. Coming in a close second, 19.7 percent of Pennsylvania Republicans would vote for McCormick.

The next closest candidate is Kathy Barnette, who earned 18.4 percent of those polled. However, 17 percent of likely GOP primary voters in the state remain undecided.

The poll comes just one week after former President Donald Trump endorsed Oz. “I believe that Mehmet Oz will be the one most able to win the General Election against a Radical Left Democrat looking to do unthinkable harm to our Country,” Trump said.

Surprisingly, support for Oz declined since the previous Trafalgar Group poll was conducted two months ago. Oz had 27.4 percent support in February, compared to McCormick’s 15.9 percent.

The poll found that Pennsylvania’s GOP primary for governor is also statistically tied between candidates Doug Mastriano and former Rep. Lou Barletta. Mastriano has 21.9 percent support compared to Barletta’s 18.8 percent.

The Trafalgar Group conducted the latest poll from April 11 to April 13 and surveyed 1,074 likely 2022 GOP primary voters. The poll’s margin of error is ± 2.9 percent.

Pennsylvania’s primary will take place next month on April 17.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/15/poll-oz-takes-slight-lead-in-pa-senate-primary-locked-in-statistical-tie-with-mccormick/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mehmet Oz’s China Ties Deepen: Financial Disclosures

Celebrity Doctor Mehmet Oz, who is running as a tough-on-China candidate in the race to fill Pennsylvania’s Senate seat, is coming under fire again for his long history with the communist country.

Jacob Bliss15 Apr 2022, 3:22 PM PDT

Dr. Oz, who had attempted to smear one of his top opponents — David McCormick — for his record on China from when he was a former hedge fund CEO, has ties to China that keep deepening. The celebrity doctor’s most recent connection to China was a partnership with “Utah-based Malouf Companies that used his name and identity on numerous sleep products that were made in China,” which netted Oz between $1 million and $5 million last year, according to a report by Politico Playbook.

Playbook wrote that the deal was inked in 2020 with the company to make a brand with his name on it for bedding, which used the name “Dr. Oz Good Life” and had labels that read “DrOzSleep.com Made in China”:

Oz has other business ties to China that haven’t received much attention. Daniel Lippman scoops that according to a new personal financial disclosure, Oz made between $1 million and $5 million last year from a deal with Utah-based Malouf Companies that used his name and identity on numerous sleep products that were made in China.

In 2020, he signed a deal with the company for a sleep and bedding brand called “Dr. Oz Good Life.” (The labels of one of their mattress toppers and a pillow are clear about their origin: “DrOzSleep.com Made in China.”) A person close to the Oz campaign said that only small portions of the sleep products that couldn’t be manufactured in the U.S. or elsewhere were made in China.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/15/mehmet-ozs-china-ties-deepen-financial-disclosures/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Oz will win.
Name recognition, and by that alone.
(not that I support him)

Offline LMAO

Oz will win.
Name recognition, and by that alone.
(not that I support him)

If he ultimately gets the nomination, then yeah he will win the general election
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy