Author Topic: Joe Biden is frantic after his Justice Department issued this dire warning  (Read 177 times)

rebewranger

Joe Biden is frantic after his Justice Department issued this dire warning

Joe Biden has wrecked the country in record time.

But his biggest disaster could be on the way.

Now Joe Biden is frantic after his Justice Department issued this dire warning.

While the corporate-controlled media has been obsessively focused on the pandemic, the biggest public health crisis has gone mostly unnoticed.

More Americans have been killed by drug overdoses than by the virus.

Fentanyl and other synthetic opioids have become the leading cause of death for Americans aged 18-45.

Drug overdoses have been skyrocketing since Joe Biden took office.

https://renewedright.com/joe-biden-is-frantic-after-his-justice-department-issued-this-dire-warning/?utm_source=rrnl&utm_medium=ong&utm_campaign=1492114882

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Definitely a continued CRISIS at the border!!!  The GOP needs to focus on OUR country and what is happening to OUR people as a result of Joe's lack of concern for OUR country!!  Let's Go Brandon!

“President Biden has never prioritized the security of our nation’s border and, while his decision to eliminate Title 42 may appease his far-Left political base, it will come at the expense of the health and safety of the American people,” McCarthy stated.

“Biden’s radical open border policies will only exacerbate this crisis causing more deadly fentanyl to flow into our neighborhoods,” he added.

With the border crisis growing, the American people will have to suffer the consequences of Biden’s extreme open borders agenda.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.