Author Topic: Joe Biden's public approval craters to 33% -- and it's about to get worse  (Read 167 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 14, 2022
Joe Biden's public approval craters to 33% -- and it's about to get worse
By Monica Showalter

It looks like the public isn't buying Joe Biden's argument that Vlad Putin is the guy responsible for all the inflation out there.

Take a gander at his latest poll numbers:

President Joe Biden’s approval rating sank to a new low of 33%, according to a new Quinnipiac poll.

The April poll found 33% of voters approved of Biden’s handling as president, while 54% disapproved. Broken down by party lines, Republicans disapprove 93-3%. Democrats approve 76-12%.

More than half of Independent voters disapprove of the 46th president’s handling, with only 26% offering approval.

The Quinnipiac poll surveyed 1,412 U.S. adults nationwide from April 7th – 11th. The margin of error was +/- 2.6 percentage points.

And this is far from over. More on that later.

Yes, we've seen bad poll numbers out there for Biden.

So has Joe Biden. And we've also see various efforts by the White House spin teams to boost Biden upward ever since. What we see now is that every last one of these efforts is failing, because these polling numbers are the worst yet.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/04/joe_bidens_public_approval_craters_to_33__and_its_about_to_get_worse.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Those are history-making numbers, no?

Online rustynail

'Quinnipiac poll'.  An obvious outlier.  Joe Biden gathered 81million votes.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The problem with the omnipotent global supervillian Mad Vlad boogey man narrative is that it creates a weak, powerless protagonist, Biden, and a strong, powerful antagonist, Putin.

Biden's own narrartive paints him as a wimp - not a winning message.  He's bushwhacking himself.

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/bushwhacked-cold-open/2859796

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
'Quinnipiac poll'.  An obvious outlier.  Joe Biden gathered 81million votes.

Q-poll infamously over samples liberal dims. 

Joe's in trouble.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
When he gets down below 25%, maybe... just maybe... the real powers-behind-the-curtain will do something. But these people are no doubt looking at who's "on deck" and thinking, "she's gonna be worse...!"

Online roamer_1

Those are history-making numbers, no?

I will say it again: Jimmy Carter must be so relieved...

Offline Kamaji

I will say it again: Jimmy Carter must be so relieved...

:thumbsup: