Author Topic: “I’m Defending the Right to Express Your Views Under the First Amendment” – Alan Dershowitz Speaks O  (Read 247 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“I’m Defending the Right to Express Your Views Under the First Amendment” – Alan Dershowitz Speaks Out in Defense of J6er He Is Representing who Was Waved in to US Capitol (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published April 13, 2022 at 7:15am

A vast majority of the more than 800 January 6 political prisoners who were arrested following the protests in January 2021 were accused of walking into the US Capitol — something they had no idea was against the law especially since the police officers were waving them in.

Cara Castronuova posted video earlier Tuesday on The Gateway Pundit of nearly 250 patriotic Americans peacefully walking into the US Capitol on January 6th.
The video shows they were waved in by police. It is clear no violence or crime was committed by the people in this video.

As Cara reported, Harvard Constitutional Law Professor Alan Dershowitz is representing at least two of the men who were arrested for entering the US Capitol that day.  They were allowed in and are included in the video below.

Dershowitz was invited on Newsmax following Cara’s report.

https://rumble.com/embed/vy6gb1/?pub=4

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/defending-right-express-views-first-amendment-alan-dershowitz-speaks-defense-j6er-representing-waved-us-capitol-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dersch, a Harvard Law Professor is representing him? 

Where did he get that kind of money?  "Cause I just don't see Dersch being "Mr. Pro bono"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.