Author Topic: Dem. Congresswoman Calls to Swap Border Patrol with ‘Civilianized’ Personnel  (Read 211 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem. Congresswoman Calls to Swap Border Patrol with ‘Civilianized’ Personnel

Joshua Klein 8 Apr 2022

Texas Democrat Rep. Veronica Escobar called to end the handling of illegal border crossers by law enforcement and instead opt for “civilianized” personnel, claiming Thursday it would “restore” the dignity of all involved and the Biden administration “has been very open” to her proposals.

During an interview aired on MSNBC’s “Reports” with José Díaz-Balart, the Democrat from El Paso discusses the propositions she raised with Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas.

“I have proposed and have been working with Secretary Mayorkas on reforming the way we process asylum seekers at the southern border,” she said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k151Q3AtoZc&t=5s&ab_channel=GOPWarRoom

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/08/dem-congresswoman-calls-to-swap-border-patrol-with-civilianized-personnel/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yes! Yes! We must do this before Guam tips over!

Not sure how you civilianize something that's already civilian.
The Republic is lost.

rebewranger

Yes! Yes! We must do this before Guam tips over!

Not sure how you civilianize something that's already civilian.

I'm sure she's talking about turning those honest, caring, and harmless people in BLM and Antifa loose on our "future citizens" as the Imam Obama would say. *****rollingeyes*****

By the way.  I'm sure Hank Johnson wants to ring Guam with floats so it doesn't capsize. :silly:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 06:19:48 pm by rangerrebew »