Author Topic: Mayorkas’ Leaked Title 42 Plan: Ensure Migrants Get ‘Any’ Way to Stay  (Read 145 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mayorkas’ Leaked Title 42 Plan: Ensure Migrants Get ‘Any’ Way to Stay

Neil Munro 5 Apr 2022

Border chief Alejandro Mayorkas is directing that economic migrants get every opportunity to stay once the Title 42 barrier is removed — regardless of the huge damage he inflicts on ordinary Americans.

Mayorkjas’ intentions are described in his February strategy, which was leaked to Breitbart Texas on April 4. The February strategy is titled “DHS Southwest Border Mass Irregular Migration Contingency Plan,” and it says on page 16:

A. Secretary’s Intent.

1 ) Purpose: The purpose of this plan is to describe a proactive approach that humanely prevents and responds to surges in irregular migration across the U.S. [southern border]. This will be done while ensuring that migrants can apply for any form of relief or protection [emphasis added] for which they may be eligible, including asylum, withholding of removal, and protection from removal under the regulations implementing United States obligations under the Convention Against Torture.

To maximize benefits for migrants, Mayorkas minimizes the detention and deportation of migrants — even though federal law generally denies the entry of foreign workers and economic migrants into Americans’ homeland. His plan sketches ways for border officials to squeeze many migrants through small doorways in the nation’s border:

Current pathways to removal [deportations] will be limited. Component use of broadscale release mechanisms (i.e., Own Recognizance (OR) with issuance of a Notice to Appear (NTA), or parole and Altematives to Detention (ATD) with administrative tools are necessary to ensure humane and efficient treatment of migrants.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2022/04/05/mayorkas-title-42-strategy-ensure-migrants-get-any-way-to-stay/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If Mr. Trump has the good fortune to be re-elected, one of the first things he should do is put Mayorkas on trial for treason and dereliction of duty.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
If Mr. Trump has the good fortune to be re-elected, one of the first things he should do is put Mayorkas on trial for treason and dereliction of duty.

There are several people that need to stand trial for treason and dereliction of duty.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.