Author Topic: ‘He’s proud of that?’ Biden advisor bragging about gas prices falling ‘ten cents per gallon’ baffles  (Read 175 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘He’s proud of that?’ Biden advisor bragging about gas prices falling ‘ten cents per gallon’ baffles
April 2, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

For those who may have a sneaking suspicion that President Joe Biden and the White House are completely out of touch with the problems of ordinary Americans, the remarks from one of the administration’s top economic advisers on gas prices may be sufficient evidence to confirm such an idea.

With a recent poll showing voter concern over inflation and record pump costs far outweighing Biden’s handling of the overseas war between Ukraine and Russia,  the deeply unpopular president announced that he has authorized the release of one million barrels per day from the nation’s Strategic Petroleum Reserve for the next six months, the third time that the emergency supply has been tapped during his tenure.

The “leader” of the free world delivered the news on Twitter where he once again sought to pass the buck on the rise in gas and food prices on Vladimir Putin despite the fact that they have been steadily creeping upward as a result of his disastrous policies, specifically the crippling of the domestic fossil fuel industry that began with the cancelation of the Keystone XL Pipeline on his first day in office.

“Putin’s invasion of Ukraine has driven up gas prices and food prices all over the world,” Biden said. “To help deal with that, yesterday I authorized the release of 1 million barrels per day for the next six months from our Strategic Petroleum Reserve.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/04/02/hes-proud-of-that-biden-advisor-bragging-about-gas-prices-falling-ten-cents-per-gallon-baffles-1220638/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden engineers doubling the price of gasoline at the pump, then brags and takes credit when it falls 10 cents.  Fools gave him the power to do this and fools will encourage more of such from him.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

From the article....
the deeply unpopular president announced that he has authorized the release of one million barrels per day from the nation’s Strategic Petroleum Reserve for the next six months, the third time that the emergency supply has been tapped during his tenure.

Three times? In less than 2 years?

Where is he going to find the replacement for that and were?????
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Without our energy reserve, it having been squandered.  Expect Biden to declare a 'real' energy crisis and make things even worse and justified to ram alternative energy down people throats.  Of course already we have seen Biden ignoring his guilt and casting it in every which direction away from himself.  So its easy enough to see what his plan is, along with useful fools demanding he can't be held accountable for what he does, yet fully capable of running the Country.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions