Author Topic: Woke North Carolina medical student who is trans rights activist brags about deliberately injuring p  (Read 410 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Woke North Carolina medical student who is trans rights activist brags about deliberately injuring patient who mocked her she/her pronoun badge by missing his vein so he had to get jabbed twice

By Natasha Anderson For Dailymail.Com 00:08 31 Mar 2022, updated 01:07 31 Mar 2022

Kychelle Del Rosario, a fourth-year med student at Wake Forest University allegedly bragged online about intentionally injuring a patient
    Del Rosario claimed to have purposefully missed the patient's vein during a blood draw so she would have to jab him twice
    She said he had mocked her she/her pronoun badge
    Wake Forest said it is aware of the incident and  'taking measures to address this with the student'; It is unclear if Del Rosario will face disciplinary action
    The aspiring doctor is an apparent transgender rights advocate who last year published an essay calling on the Senate to protect trans health
    Since the tweet, Del Rosario has taken down all of her social media accounts

A North Carolina medical student and trans rights activist seemingly bragged on Twitter about intentionally injuring a patient who mocked her for wearing a pronoun pin saying she/her.

Kychelle Del Rosario, a fourth-year student at Wake Forest University's School of Medicine, claimed to have purposefully missed the patient's vein during a blood draw so she would have to jab him twice in a since-deleted tweet.

'I had a patient I was doing a blood draw on see my pronoun pin and loudly laugh to the staff 'She/Her? Well of course it is! What other pronouns even are there? It?' I missed his vein so he had to get stuck twice.' Del Rosario tweeted Tuesday.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10670003/amp/North-Carolina-med-student-brags-deliberately-injuring-patient-mocked-pronoun-pin.html

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Primum non nocere?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Patient may have just won the lottery, she was even dumb enough to brag about it online.

Offline cato potatoe

This medical student is unwise on multiple levels.  You really have to be careful to avoid the quacks --- they are everywhere.

Offline Kamaji

That is both a violation of the Medical code of conduct, as well as an actionable assault for which she can both be sued civilly, and prosecuted criminally.

Let's hope law enforcement steps up and charges her with criminal assault.

Offline verga

That is both a violation of the Medical code of conduct, as well as an actionable assault for which she can both be sued civilly, and prosecuted criminally.

Let's hope law enforcement steps up and charges her with criminal assault.
I would ;love to see this go to both civil and criminal trial.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Kamaji

I would ;love to see this go to both civil and criminal trial.

As would I!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Knew a Jewish paramedic in New York. Said it was common for injured people, especially Black injured people, to fight them, spit on them, and to threaten them and their families. Still, they had to take care of them just like anyone else. If they ever retaliated even, in kind, it would be the end of their career.

I don't think this woman was punched or spit on, which may well happen in the future. If she would stab a guy for laughing at her PC nonsense which she wore on her lapel, then what would she do to a patient who spit on her? Would she kill him?

What would she do to a patient with a MAGA hat? This woman is a ticking timebomb and a danger to the public. It is only a matter of time until she kills someone. (if they disagree with anything she believes)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

Knew a Jewish paramedic in New York. Said it was common for injured people, especially Black injured people, to fight them, spit on them, and to threaten them and their families. Still, they had to take care of them just like anyone else. If they ever retaliated even, in kind, it would be the end of their career.

I don't think this woman was punched or spit on, which may well happen in the future. If she would stab a guy for laughing at her PC nonsense which she wore on her lapel, then what would she do to a patient who spit on her? Would she kill him?

What would she do to a patient with a MAGA hat? This woman is a ticking timebomb and a danger to the public. It is only a matter of time until she kills someone. (if they disagree with anything she believes)

:thumbsup:

Offline berdie

The moral to this story...don't discuss politics with a healthcare provider until after you get the stick, colonaspicy, etc.

Offline mountaineer

"She hasn't been expelled. She's going to be a physician, maybe at a hospital near you because she has the right political views."

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1514050871532785665
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

"She hasn't been expelled. She's going to be a physician, maybe at a hospital near you because she has the right political views."

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1514050871532785665

That's a shame.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Soon-to-be ex-med student is every ambulance chaser's dream.  Can you say "out of court settlement"?

« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 07:29:10 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.