Author Topic: Hospitals Are Starting to Ask Men if They're Pregnant  (Read 140 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hospitals Are Starting to Ask Men if They're Pregnant
« on: March 31, 2022, 02:30:50 pm »
Hospitals Are Starting to Ask Men if They're Pregnant
By Alex Parker | Mar 31, 2022 9:30 AM ET

Before receiving treatment for testicular cancer, might you be asked if you’re expecting?

To hear the Daily Mail tell it, we might be headed that way (though I hope you don’t develop cancer).

The West’s entire perspective on sex, as you surely know, has been recently upended.

New enlightenment informs us that men can be women and women men, and either can be nothing at all

Hence, the medical industry will have to figure things out.

As part of that problem-solving process, Liverpool’s Walton Centre NHS Trust hospital is now asking “‘all patients under the age of 60, regardless of how you may identify your gender’ whether they could be having a baby.”

For various procedures, the word “individual” is taking the place of “female.”

more
https://redstate.com/alexparker/2022/03/31/hospitals-are-starting-to-ask-men-if-theyre-pregnant-n543347
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Hospitals Are Starting to Ask Men if They're Pregnant
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 02:31:15 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 02:33:14 pm »
Things are becoming so twisted and backwards I don't have much hope for our country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2022, 04:12:41 pm »
I give birth to a brown baby boy every morning around 11pm.  Doesn't smell good but he behaves.

Offline berdie

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2022, 08:21:43 pm »
Things are becoming so twisted and backwards I don't have much hope for our country.

I agree.