Author Topic: Was Joe Biden ever competent?  (Read 132 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Was Joe Biden ever competent?
« on: March 29, 2022, 02:11:03 pm »
March 29, 2022
Was Joe Biden ever competent?
By Josh Kantrow

Joe Biden was never smart.

When I interned in Congress for two summers many years ago, other congressional members openly referred to him as one of the dumbest men on Capitol Hill. Staffers and interns, including ones who worked for Democrats, made fun of him.

Old age and dementia have done this dull man no favors. That was apparent over the weekend when Biden, stupidly even for him, went off script and called for regime change in Russia. It also was apparent a few months ago when Biden may have precipitated the war by, according to President Zelensky's account of their phone call, encouraging Ukraine to apply for membership in NATO. Biden then later suggested that the response from Western allies to any offensive moves by Russian troops massing at Ukraine's border might be more muted if Russia were to carry out a "minor incursion" into Ukrainian territory.

Elsewhere, Biden has shown the same kind of incompetence on forging another nuclear deal with Iran.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/03/was_joe_biden_ever_competent.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Was Joe Biden ever competent?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 02:19:12 pm »
In a word?  NO.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2022, 04:28:54 pm »
Most children are continent by the age of three... Oh sorry, my bad, you said competent
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2022, 05:46:48 pm »
Most children are continent by the age of three... Oh sorry, my bad, you said competent

:silly:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2022, 06:45:42 pm »
He's always been stupid, but there have been a lot of stupid people in Congress: Maizy Hirono, Bob Casey, Jay Rockefeller, every member of "the squad," etc. Now he's stupid and afflicted with dementia - the double whammy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org