Author Topic: How many COVID booster shots will finally be enough?  (Read 152 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How many COVID booster shots will finally be enough?
« on: March 28, 2022, 01:28:58 pm »
March 28, 2022
How many COVID booster shots will finally be enough?
By Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.

From the beginning of the COVID pandemic starting two years ago, we have heard conflicting and often nonsensical recommendations from those charged with knowing better and leading the country through the biggest public health crisis that most of us have ever experienced.

From “15 days to slow the spread” to mask mandates changing as fast as the weather, reality and science was whatever those in power declared it to be on any given day. First, we were told that masks were worthless in stopping viruses. Shortly thereafter we were told to wear one, then two, then one, now back to none.

Masks are unnecessary in a crowded mall, restaurant, or BLM protest, but life-saving in an elementary school, airport, or airplane which is constantly recirculating and disinfecting the air. Similarly, the vaccines, we were told, would stop transmission and infection with COVID until we learned that they did neither, only reducing the severity of illness and risk of death.

In the U.K. for example, last month 80-90 percent of COVID deaths were among the vaccinated, although the “fact checkers” are eager to claim “misinterpretation” or “lack of context.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/03/how_many_covid_booster_shots_will_finally_be_enough.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: How many COVID booster shots will finally be enough?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 12:19:55 am »
The answer is fourteen.
Until we need to change it to fifteen...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2022, 06:00:24 pm »
A trick question.  Infinity +1 is the answer.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2022, 06:04:22 pm »
I think that the number is best expressed mathematically as "N+1", where "N" is defined as the current number of required booster shots.
Let it burn.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2022, 08:30:04 pm »
Zero.
I don't care how many the Pharma/Medical complex wants me to take.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis