Author Topic: Senate GOP Moderates Silent on Ketanji Brown Jackson’s Trustee Role at Woke, Pro-Critical Race Theor  (Read 146 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senate GOP Moderates Silent on Ketanji Brown Jackson’s Trustee Role at Woke, Pro-Critical Race Theory School

John Binder and Breccan F. Thies 27 Mar 2022

Sens. Susan Collins (R-ME), Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), and Mitt Romney (R-UT) have remained silent on Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson’s role on the Board of Trustees of Georgetown Day School — the private Pre K–12 school that promotes critical race theory, left-wing activism, and adult sexual content for students.

Jackson, who is currently being considered to fill retiring Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer’s seat, sits on the board of the Washington, D.C., private school. As Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) noted in his statements at Jackson’s confirmation hearings, the school steers students toward social justice causes and critical race theory, among other components of left-wing activism.

“I don’t know. I don’t think so,” Jackson said when asked by Cruz if critical race theory was taught and practiced in classrooms at Georgetown Day School. “I believe it’s an academic theory that’s at the law school level.”

“The board is not, the board does not control the curriculum, the board does not focus on that, that’s not what we do as board members so I’m actually not sure,” Jackson claimed.

As Breitbart News reported, despite Jackson’s testimony to the opposite, the Board of Trustees does, in fact, deal with curriculum and the broader push for the radical racial doctrine on a school-wide basis.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/27/senate-gop-moderates-silent-on-ketanji-brown-jacksons-trustee-role-at-woke-pro-critical-race-theory-school/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34