Author Topic: We've Defined 'Woman' for You  (Read 186 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
We've Defined 'Woman' for You
« on: March 26, 2022, 02:43:06 pm »
We've Defined 'Woman' for You
Townhall.com Staff

Posted: Mar 26, 2022 12:01 AM

excerpt:

Merriam-Webster defines "woman" as "an adult female person." To make sense of that definition, it requires us to define another word, "female." Merriam-Webster defines "female" as "of, relating to, or being the sex that typically has the capacity to bear young or produce eggs."

In simplified terms, a "woman" is a human being capable of giving birth to another human being.

If that definition is still too confusing or not thorough enough, here are four scientific ways to know if a person is a woman:

– They have XX chromosomes

– They were born with a uterus and ovaries

– They have menstrual / ovarian cycles

– They can give birth to another human being

See, defining "woman" and identifying one isn't so hard after all.

Townhall will not allow the accomplishments of women to be erased or have their dreams crushed by biological men competing in women's sports or winning awards such as "Woman of the Year."

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/townhallcomstaff/2022/03/26/we-know-the-definition-of-a-woman-n2605031
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: We've Defined 'Woman' for You
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2022, 07:02:26 pm »
It sure didn't take long to go from 'I am woman hear me roar' to I'm a chick don't mind my dick. Complete silence from every single supposed women's group on men stealing everything including the definition of woman from them. I guess the fight for equal rights and pay for women is all over and it's been women by make believe women and mental cases.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2022, 07:11:07 pm »
I would like to see a second opinion posted from @corbe if possible, just to confirm.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2022, 07:26:00 pm »
According to loony Leftists the only people who can accurately be called "a woman" are men.

Men are not 'bleeders' or 'birthing person' or 'broads', and all the other crazy names the Liberals have come up with.

If a man is truly a woman then why do they wear makeup, lipstick, wigs, dresses, and fingernails which are all characteristics of 'real' women with ovaries, two XX chromosomes, and a vagina? What I mean is, if a man is really a woman then it should not matter what he looks like or how he is dressed. Right?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2022, 09:19:55 pm »
According to loony Leftists the only people who can accurately be called "a woman" are men.

Men are not 'bleeders' or 'birthing person' or 'broads', and all the other crazy names the Liberals have come up with.

If a man is truly a woman then why do they wear makeup, lipstick, wigs, dresses, and fingernails which are all characteristics of 'real' women with ovaries, two XX chromosomes, and a vagina? What I mean is, if a man is really a woman then it should not matter what he looks like or how he is dressed. Right?

:thumbsup: