Author Topic: Joe Biden Boasts of Popularity in Europe as 74% of Americans Question His Leadership in a Crisis  (Read 412 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Boasts of Popularity in Europe as 74% of Americans Question His Leadership in a Crisis

Charlie Spiering 24 Mar 2022

President Joe Biden boasted Thursday of his popularity in Europe after meeting with leaders of NATO in Brussels.

“One of the things that I take solace from is I don’t think I’ll find any European leader that thinks I’m not up to the job,” Joe Biden told reporters during a press conference. “I mean that sincerely.”

The president spoke to reporters after meeting with European leaders on the response to Russian President Vladimir Putin invading Ukraine.

The president boasted of his record on foreign policy, appearing quite confident in his response.

“I’ve been dealing with foreign policy longer than anybody that’s involved with this process right now,” he said.

A recent Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll shows that 74 percent of Americans doubt Biden’s ability to effectively handle a crisis.

Thirty-four percent of Americans have “only some confidence” in Biden’s abilities, while 38 percent said they have “hardly any confidence at all” in the president to handle a crisis.

Only 46 percent of Americans in the poll approve of Biden’s handling of the relationship with Russia, while 53 percent disapprove.

During his press conference, Biden said he was not worried about reelection but was focused instead on maintaining Democrat majorities in both houses of Congress.

“No election is worth my not doing exactly what I think is the right thing. Not a joke,” he said. “I’m too long in the tooth to fool with this any longer.”

Keeping the majorities in Congress, Biden said, would allow him to continue to “deal in a rational way with American foreign policy and lead the world, be the leader of the free world.”

He recalled his repeated assertion to leaders of Europe that “America was back” and said he understood why some leaders in Europe would question how long that would last.

“I don’t blame, I don’t criticize anyone for asking that question, but the next election, I’d be very fortunate if I had that same man running against me,” he said, referring to former President Donald Trump.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/24/joe-biden-boasts-of-popularity-in-europe-as-74-of-americans-question-his-leadership-in-a-crisis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You're popular in Europe cause you are the butt of their jokes..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

and a haughty spirit before the fall.....

Offline DB

Is it any surprise the lunatic thinks he runs the asylum?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Without America, Europe would be speaking Russian or German.  We are their nuclear umbrella.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe shitze on Americans, not foreigners. For our money or their entertainment, they love him, it does make sense.
 The Europeans love Joe, let them have him, NOW.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

He may also believe he is really popular both at home and abroad
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title and presumption:
"Joe Biden Boasts of Popularity in Europe as 74% of Americans Question His Leadership in a Crisis"

This illustrates why Western Europe is headed down the tubes even faster than the USA is...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He is popular overseas because he is a clown, and he represents the downfall of America.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Remember the emperor in the fancy clothing?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

No.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
LAST I HEARD, JOES RUNS AROUND THE HOUSE ALL THE TIME LIKE THAT, TO impress the females of his security detail.  Whats holding Joe back from parading such at public gatherings?  Surely his sluts and hos would prefer that!  Non-judgmentally of course!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions