Author Topic: Joe Biden helps LGBTQ Ukrainian refugees with fast-tracked US resettlement  (Read 162 times)

rebewranger

Joe Biden helps LGBTQ Ukrainian refugees with fast-tracked US resettlement
LGBTQ people in Ukraine are especially at risk during the invasion.
By Molly Sprayregen Wednesday, March 23, 2022   

The Biden administration has announced it will expedite the resettlement of LGBTQ Ukrainian refugees in the United States.

NBC News reported that the administration is also prioritizing the resettlement of Ukrainian activists and journalists and will also speed up the process of reuniting refugees with family members who live in the U.S.

As of now, it’s not clear if the refugees will be granted permanent or temporary status. The Biden Administration believes most will want to return home and thus will not need permanent resettlement. They also believe that due to this desire, most refugees will choose to stay in Europe.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2022/03/joe-biden-helps-lgbtq-ukrainian-refugees-fast-tracked-us-resettlement/

rebewranger

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Constitution says CONGRESS is to make UNIFORM LAWS for immigration.  How does the POTUS making laws for certain groups fall under the Constitution? :shrug:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trust me on this. From now on EVERY Ukrainian trying to get to America is going to be gay in one direction or another. It's only logical. This is similar to when Obama was giving immigration preferences to Blacks and Muslims. With Democrats nothing is ever straight up and neutral.

With Democrats EVERYTHING is political.
With Democrats EVERYTHING is agenda driven.
Democrats do not understand the concept of something being neutrally objective. The whole idea confuses them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.